Kirsten Dunst

Well said! I agree with you. If she is a very talented actress like she is, she deserves fans. Many good actors are changing their attitude but she doesn't seem to have that problem.

Yeah Kirsten Dunst seems stable in who she is. She dosen't allow others to shape her or mold her into something she isn't. And for that I respect her a lot.

In the mnoviebusiness it is hard to not follow the other celebs and if you can stay alive without changing yourself, you will come far.
I wonder when she is going to win an oscar :D

I agree being a movie star and not conforming to other stars ideals and practices is hard. The fact Kirsten Dunst hasn't shows a lot about her character. It would be awsome if she got an Oscar for Spider-Man 3, but I afraid that the criticts would disagree with me.

Prehaps because they miss the deep truths and teachings. I found Spider-Man 3 to be the best film this year; not because of special effects or Kirsten Dunst, but because of teachings of forgivness, rightiousness, and honesty. I love how the film teachs that we always have a choice to do what is right, not matter what. Anyways yeah I think Kirsten Dunst, Toby Mcguire, and James Franco should get oscars for Spider-Man 3.

Sometims people are so much looking at the action they simply forget the deper meaning of a movie. Unfortunately they will always forget it. I think Spiderman 3 will be nominated. And why shouldn't they if a movie which is far more worse would?

I agree people tend to pass the deep meanings in films for action. At what amazes me is this film has plently of action plus the the depth of Love, forgivness and rightiousness. Maybe people just don't want to watch edifying movies that teach you good morales. All I know is I loved it and Kirsten Dunst's performance is spectacular. I noticed especially this time how good she is at potraying a trouble character who is going through ruff times.

She is brilliant at it :eek: I noticed that as well. She is not playing a character but she is a character. There are not many people who can play like that. Maybe some but we are not talking about those :D
Yep, the deeper maning is often forgotten. And most people want to see fights from the beginning. If the movie starts with action immidiatly, it is difficult to build up a story besides the action.

I reccomend you go see it either after you see the first two or not. It's such a great movie, well worth seeing more than once.

Quiz Question:

In what movie does Kirsten Dunst say this line "and yet I can't stop thinking about you".

Back