Kirsten Dunst

Anyways back to the subject, how about a Quiz question...

Quiz Question:

In what movie does Kirsten Dunst say "Were the substitue people."?

That was excellent!
10 points for you!
Now descripe Kirsten her role in Marie-Antoinette briefly and remember...a great pic is waiting for you and extra points of course ;) :D

Oh this one is going to be hard, since I haven't seen the movie. Plus I haven't really read anything up on it.

Anyways from what I know, she is women in the victorian era that enjoys the life of a parting (Including sleeping around). However her tale ends tragically (Probably with her death or some great sadness).

Last edited:
For now, the movie which I recalled first than 'Spider Man' its 'Bring it on'.

Yep, cheerleaders... though the other girl who befriended Kirsten in that movie was more beautiful for me.

Eliza (sp) she does this programme called Tru Calling, awesome show.
Anyways I think Kirstin big break through for me was BIO because when I watched Spiderman I remember thinking I know her but her major hit was SM.

Even though I had a crush on her, I think i'm goping to close up this thread. For one I'm not really intrested in her anymore and there is nothing more to talk about.

Understandable. It is never bad to have a crush but mostly they go away ;) But she is still an amazing young actress and who knows....maybe in the future this topic will be used again :D

Well if anyone likes her, they can continue to talk about her. If I talk about her it will just be because I think she's a talented actress.

Last edited:
Back