Kirsten Dunst

Yeah Kirsten said she wouldn't do another one without Toby and Sam, and she said she dosen't want to be in distress anymore.

Ps. Sam Raimi is the Director.

She ism used to them so of course she wants to work with them again. I can understand that. It is another sign she is a very normal and down to earth person who is not going for the money.

I'm actually going to watch Elizabethtown tonight (I've watched about the first 15 mins). Kirsten Dunst is so sweet and charming in this film. It's infact one of my favorite movies she stars in.

I still have to see that movie. Everytime I say I want to see a movie, I don't because before I turn off my pc I already forgotten :D Personally I don't like Orlando Bloom that much.

Well, its a good movie, but, if u dont get the story very well, it becames boring, or thats what my parents told me. I love Orlando Bloom so thats why i watched Elizabethtown in the first place. And, it came out in my b-day, October 14!!! :D, gotta love it. Kirsten did a great job as well as Orlando did, because of this film came out a lot of rumors about a relationship between them, but it wasnt more than just an adventure during the filming and promotion of the film...

I saw Elizabethtown yesterday and then today on the plane I saw Spider-Man 3. I guess you could say got a double dose of Kirsten Dunst...:D

Back