Last Post Game V

Status
Not open for further replies.
But then... the ground that the dancing lawn is on CAVES IN!!! And all the poor fauns and dryads and Nadine all fall in it! And from the giant whole it caved in on erupts the new golden winning throne with MY NAME ALLLLLL OVER IT!
Hence, I win. :D

but the throne cracks!(stone table parody) and I emerge on the scene with all those who died and look at you in your self pity as you cry and weep and gnash your teeth(really having fun here) and then aslan himself comes with all the pevensies and crowns me as winner..

DARE:you tell aslan hes wrong!

but the throne cracks!(stone table parody) and I emerge on the scene with all those who died and look at you in your self pity as you cry and weep and gnash your teeth(really having fun here) and then aslan himself comes with all the pevensies and crowns me as winner..

DARE:you tell aslan hes wrong!

But then... You find out that it wasn't Aslan but only Puzzle in a lion suit! And then I come back to life and then the Pevensies look at me in all my glory (hehe, this is fun) and come to me and crown me with the REAL Aslan and have an amazing party but you're locked out and are weeping and gnashing your teeth.
DARE: You tell THE REAL Aslan he's wrong!
I win again! :p

Have I ever told anybody how pointless I think this game is? It's even worse than the Most Posts Game. Actually, it's MUCH worse, because the MPG has a point...

I come in and say that every once in awhile, just to see if there's any change...

Have I ever told anybody how pointless I think this game is? It's even worse than the Most Posts Game. Actually, it's MUCH worse, because the MPG has a point...

I come in and say that every once in awhile, just to see if there's any change...

ph, the true reason you come here once in a while is cos you think you can win...

(and i'm starting to wonder why i am here... because i don't stand a chance...

You´re just jealous because i win:D

Who are you winning against, Lieke? Someday this thread will be left alone, forgotten...and then I will enter and conquer it! *maniacal laughter*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back