Last Post Game V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Announcer: And now, another moment of MK revealing her ignorance of TDL, being the newbie that she is!

What does that mean exactly? The can...I...*cries* I.... I just don't even know very much about that at all.

Announcer: And now, another moment of MK revealing her ignorance of TDL, being the newbie that she is!

What does that mean exactly? The can...I...*cries* I.... I just don't even know very much about that at all.
the less you know about it the better. do not allow them to brainwash you by becoming a member. it is not worth it.

Pizza!!! I'm jealous! *tells my balrog:

To steal your pizza!
for one thing, you don't have a balrog. i kidna-i mean adopted him.
for another, can i have some pizza?
Why?! Need details!
mind games, but so very cruel mind games. and they will not admit defeat. ever. even if it is obvious that you have beaten the can once and for all, they deny it. and i would go on buit i can't think of anything:p

mind games, but so very cruel mind games. and they will not admit defeat. ever. even if it is obvious that you have beaten the can once and for all, they deny it. and i would go on buit i can't think of anything:p

*gives you pizza*

Well..... although I don't know what you're talking about, thanks for your help!!!!!!!!

Im going to Mcdonalds, I'll like totally brb.

*inhales pizza*
wait, you wouldn't know what i'm talking about, they only do that to ME*glares at the can*
cya.
PS- GET ME A CHEESBURGER!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back