Least Favorite movie

The Titanic movie was okay. They should've called it somethign else though. :D the movie is focused on Rose/Jack lol

I didn't like (Disney's) The Little Mermaid. I liked the beginning and middle, but not the ending. They changed it to one of they're Disney-Happing-Endings :mad:

I don't like horror movies either >_>

-Titanic
- Meet the parents
- Along came Polly
- Godsend
- Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind
And I am certain many more movies will be on my worst movies list. When a movie contains so many swear words, I don't care if the movie is okay, but swear words ruin a movie for me anyway.

lol...i thought it was going to be really good cuz everyone always takled about how awesome it was but i only saw half of it and it WAS stupid and pointless, and not even in a funny way....it was like "why am I here again?"

all the movies i saw i had to see. it wasn't my choice.
i saw these at school

indianna jones:temple of doom :english grade 8

black robe (DO NOT WATCH: grade 9 history

gattacca grade nine science, wasn't horrible but not of my interest. wouldn't have seen it if i had a choice.

How could Titanic be someone's least favorite movie? That movie was so remarkably realistic and the most touching love story ever created!

My least favorites are...

1) Eragon - I'm really sorry to all you Eragon fans out there but in my opinion, it was kind of boring.

2) I also don't like westerns, but I love the Quick and the Dead (only because Leonardo DiCaprio is in it and he's like, really super hot. haha)

3) I saw the scarry movie, "Bug" in theatres (I thought it would be really good because I'm really into horror films) but it was just... horrible and pointless. It was a complete waste of money.

4) My final one would be Artificial Intelligence (AI) because when I saw it as a kid, it always used to depress me. The scene where she had to leave the little boy in the woods and when he lived in the future and he was practically all alone with no family, always made me cry.

I know I gave Fantastic Four a good rating, and I did like it for a while, but to be honest, it is probably a film I will not see more than once.

Off the top of my head, one movie that comes to mind is "Phantom Menace"...oh my gosh, what a disgrace to the other Star Wars movies. Can't stand that little kid.

There are a lot of other movies that I don't like as well, but I don't have time to write a book in here. ;)

:eek: you don't like Phantom?! :eek:

I understand totally...I used to not care for it either. But for obvious reasons I like it better now. :D Now, even Ani doesn't get on my nerves like he used to.

How could Titanic be someone's least favorite movie? That movie was so remarkably realistic and the most touching love story ever created!
That's what we call opinions my dear :D No, the movie wasn't realistic in my opinion. I'm sorry, but besides the bittersweet lovestory there were a few things not realistic at all. Rose her fiance started to shoot while the boat was sinking and nobody decided to take him in. Jack was tied up and Rose had to rescue him because the security allowed this to happen (jack being tied up).....not realistic at all because...the boat was sinking and people paniced. If you like it, that's okay, but I hate this movie.

Last edited:
"Titanic" is not exactly one of my fave movies, I got over the Leonardo Di Caprio thing a long time ago. As a person who studied the sinking of the Titanic in school, I think that it is very unrealistic.

Least favorite movies? Hmm...Napolean Dynamite, Spongebob Square Pants (I can't even say that one without shuddering...), Austin Powers, Shrek, and any other movies that rely on bodily functions for humor...

Barney.....no need for explanation

I used to like Barney before ^^;;

Teletubbies was probably the worst TV show. xD

Transformers, Fantastic 4, Planet of the Apes, Mars attack (it sucked so much it was funny), Kangaroo Jack, Dracula 3000, and Corpse Bride. Compared to Nightmare before Christmas, Yeah, I like NBC better. Even though it's made by the same person. ^^;

Uhm, America's Sweethearts, American Pie (all of them, they're so pointless), Jeepers Creapers (it sucked and it still scared me, cause i had to go home alone in the dark) and Road Trip (Why do people make those kind of movies? To make boys go like: "hohohoo, they said the S-word! wow, i feel so grown up!"?)

I know I've already posted, but I thought of some more.

The Day After Tomorrow and The Core - I've probably seen these three times each because our science teachers keep making us watch 'em, and I cannot stand them!

Did I already say this? I did maybe..but I hate Grease.

SO annoying and stupid. plus I hate musicals. which is why I also hate High School Musical too..:p

-Anchor Man, Blades of Glory, and anything else with Will Farrell
-High School Musical & High School Musical 2
-Eragon
-Sponge Bob Square Pants Movie
-Napoleon Dynamite
and quite a few more.

musicalfantasy said:
Harry Potter ANYTHING (sorry HP fans)
You've just killed me.

Back