Levi!!!!

Yes but only the foolish will fall in the wholes and the wise will step over them and presue the face alot more easier :D

But to follow that path of ease will only mean certain destruction for thee in the end. For only by patience and cunning can one even dream to complete the task which thou hast set out to do.

:p

But to follow that path of ease will only mean certain destruction for thee in the end. For only by patience and cunning can one even dream to complete the task which thou hast set out to do.

:p

Who are you, Confucious???!?!? Stick to war strategies, not cliches, Levi! :p
And thanks for the compliment about the boots shakin!!!:D

Then thou whilst need a companion, young one. And that's not a gift I'll give to you. :p
What?! Never mind, I'm extremely popular. Listen to Laura, Lucy. :p

I a compaion? I a just as qually brave lady knight needs no compaion for such a noble quest as this. I detest the thought and erase it all from memory.

Detest the thought to your heart's desire, maiden. For you will surely fall to the snares I and my forefathers have erected. Nay, it would be foolish to even start a venture with only thee as a guide.

Humph with thy sword and sheild I shall conquar but not in vein for I have God above me and beside me. You will not prevale as long as I live and there is Aslan abroad to safe guid me.

Back