Life as a Queen and King

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Her old books? I would love to see them!' she answered. 'Speaking of your sister, how does it feel to know you're going to be an uncle in a couple of months?'

H e smiled " Proud I can't wait to be one," he told her, walking to the castle " Luna!," he called out.

Luna came were there where with a gentle smile on her face " Oh, hello you back," she said, taking Lurn's arms.

" Yes I did come they are in my room were I'm staying," she told her, walking slowly to the gues room " Your castle is huge I all most got lost," she told her, with a giggle.

When they came to the guess room she pulled out some books " These where my grandmother's she gived them to my mother and she past it down to me," she told her, with a smile " Now I'm giving them to you," she told her " Because I'm not having girls," she told her with a sigh.

"Oh that's sad," Hope said, "but then again there is always something good out of everything. I guess you wouldn't have to braid hair."

She smiled " Mostly everything about our family," she told her, then closed her eyes.

Mark was behind her " Hello ladies," he said, with a smile.

Luna walked up to him " Hello dear how was your day?," she asked.

Mark smiled " Wonderful I went for a short walk," he told her, then bowed to Hope " And what about your day?," he asked them.

"Mostly spent writting letters to my husband. He is due back to our hiome soon. I told him to meet me here. However it's not likely he'd show."

Luna nodded " And I was taking a short nape," she told him

Mark smiled " You take more naps then a cat does," he teased.

Then a young men bowed to Hope " My lady this is for you," he told her, handing a rose " A man told me to give you," he told her.

The man looks at her for awhile " I don't really know but he told me his name was Lurn," he told her.

Luna eyes got wide" Is that your husband's name?," she asked, then punch Mark " Now beheave Marcus," she told him.

Hope was shocked.
"It is my husband! A Rose? He's never done that before. Ugh young man, can you give him this," she pulled out a little silver trinket from her pocket, "he'll know it is from me."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back