Life as a Queen and King

Status
Not open for further replies.
He nodded " Yes, my lady," he told her, then left.

Luna looked at her all confused " What do you mean he never give you a rose before?," she asked

Mark place his arms around his wife " I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt your feeling love," he told her.

"Well you see, he's not very affectionate, not even during...well you know. He keeps to himself a lot. I never exactly knew why."

(ooc hopefully! ha ha :p i know im lame :eek:)

"I sure hope so," Hope said, "or maybe something changed him when he was traveling."

Lurn came slowly up to her with a smile on his face " hello my love," he said.

Luna pulled Mark away from them " Come lets leave them be a lone," she told them.

Hope was stunned. Lurn looked so handsome, so alive! Was this her husband? Usually Lurn had a saddened look on his face, and was never as pristine as he was now. His brown hair fell in front of his bold brown eyes.
"Hello," she answered back, "how? Why are you here?"

He took her hand " I wanted to see you if that all right?," he told her, with a smile " I miss you being with me I just got your letter last week and found out that you came here because you didn't want to be home alone I understand that I'm not leaving you ever again if I have to," he told her, kissing her forehead.

She savored the moment. Never had he been this sweet to her. She loved it.
"What made you change your mind," she said adrubtly, "I mean..." she was about to say "you never cared before if I was alone or not," but didn't want to let that bitterness ruin the moment.

" I'm sorry the way I used to act I won't hurt you any more," he promised " Want to know if it was all right with you if I can stay here with you for awhile?," he asked, placing his arms around her.

She hugged him tightly.
"Of course, you must stay," she kissed him hard, "and I forgive you. I'm sure you had a good reason."

Lorna continued to walk around in the garden, then decided to go back inside, she saw a new vase of flowers near the staircase, they got new flowers often from the garden, she smelled the roses. "Beautiful" she whispered to herself, smileing.

Lurna was looking out of her bedroom window when she saw her sister and thought she looked a little lonely. She went downstairs. 'Hello, Lorna. You're right, those flowers are beautiful!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back