Life in L A Rpg

She look at him with a smile.
" you well find out," she said knocking on the on the door,
a men came up to the door.
" ah, Alexandra how you my dear,?" he ask opening the door.

The guy look at Chris for awhile.
" I see you finely gotta boyfriend how cute," he said in his Italian accent.

Alex rold her eyes.
" he just a friend Ben chill," she said takeing him in side the building,
she stand in the middel on the Room clipping her hands more guys came out were they where.

She smiled.
" well I have to do something really quick then I be right back," she said kiss him on the cheek,
and left the room whail the guys just stand there looking at him for awhile.

Work was over for what seemed like days. She put her hoodie back on and headed back out into the streets. She wondered if she should go home, but it was still daylight, she should probably wait to go home till it was at least midnight, so MAYBE her mother would be asleep or passed out...

She came back with her hair up and her jeans where tron blood came down from her face.
" OK I'm doen lets go," she said watching the guys gave them a look that said live before I make you kinda look.

'' all right '' he walked with her to 3rd street it was getting dark now it was bout 6 :00 p m " hey its getting late you want me to walk you home ''

She nod wipping the boold off her face.
" sure if you want to," she said with a weak smile she didn't want to tell him the truth about what just happened.

Reb decided to chill on the sidewalk for now. She sat down on the sidewalk, even though it was not getting wet from the rain. She took out her knife and kept opening and closing the blade. She didn't want to cut, but she felt like she should. But she didn't. She had no reason, but she knew she would once she got home. She rolled up her sleeve and pulled down the armsock, just to look at the scars. The lines looked like soliders on her arms...

he smiled and just headed for the house where he lived he went into his room and thought about alex and that blood he got into his pjs and slept about it

the next day chris woke up with his head hurting and he thought about alex he got dressed and ate breakfest kissed his mom goodbye and with his guitar he went to 3rd street and set it up

Back