Life in L A Rpg

Cho♥Harry;1196742 said:
She laugh takeing the cigerit out smoke came out of her mounth.
" that's funny that is funny," she said putting it back into her mounth.

"What have you been overdosing..." reb said rolling her eyes, it didn't seem funny to her.

why are you still holding a grudge i say forgive and forget " chris said finally "im sorry if i offended you in any way " he streched his hand in friendship

Cho♥Harry;1196760 said:
She look at her odd.
" what?," she said takeing another puff.

Reb just rolled her eyes.

why are you still holding a grudge i say forgive and forget " chris said finally "im sorry if i offended you in any way " he streched his hand in friendship

Cho♥Harry;1196788 said:
He look over at him.
" I do think you need to leave if Papa finds out you even here," he said looking over at Alex.

Reb raised her eyebrow. "Look, dude..." she said addressing Mac. "Have some respect, even if he is a sissy and an angel, let Angel Face be and make his own mistakes..." she said, giving Mac a stern glance and stepping in between Angel Face and Mac, dropping her cig on the ground and crushing it with her heel at the same time.

He laugh,
oh oh I all ready did I'm just say we need to go in," he said giveing Reb a glare.

Alex rolled her eyes.
" hey Mac chill he didn't mean it OK," she said comeing up to him with her hands on her hip.

i anit sissy jeez you cant forgive dude whos just saying sorry

"Sure you aren't, Angel Face..." Reb replied in a fake, sugary tone.

Cho♥Harry;1196811 said:
He laugh,
oh oh I all ready did I'm just say we need to go in," he said giveing Reb a glare.

Alex rolled her eyes.
" hey Mac chill he didn't mean it OK," she said comeing up to him with her hands on her hip.

Reb flashed him a glare back. Her eyes narrowed and she held eye contact with him, not showing a sign of fear. "Give the kid a break..." she whispered with enough force.

so your names alex i have 2 sisters with that name and 1 brother how many siblings u got ?

She then turned to Angel Face. "You don't get it do you?" she whispered feircely. "This kid wants you to stop talking to Alex, so either take a hint or drop dead..." she whispered.

Marianne was watching everything sitting in the place they were a moment before...'Why does Reb care so much...?'... she thought..."About that Angel face.." She added talking to herself...

Back