Magic creatures rp

ramandu's_daughter said:
Would you quit??? *glares at Ice again...this time just kidding.* they ran into Lily. "Hey, you must be Lily. Ice brought me here, so I assume you know him, but I'm Stella, the star fairy. Do you, by any chance, know Terra the Earth fairy or Edali?"

"No i dont think i know them. Hello ice how are you today?"

ramandu's_daughter said:
and we don't quite know the situation yet, but if you could help and take us to Edali in Verloren, we will return the favor!

"oh thats quite easy for me to do." Liliy said she then began to fly around ice and stella and green sparkly fairy dust came out from her hands and POOF the three were in Verloren

ok. lemme do one more post on this thread, then I'll do something else. your one of the main characters, so if you're not here, then it won't work.

*walks to first house inside city.* *knocks on door, then sees Edali. runs away* "EDALI!!! Hey Edali!" hmm... yalith was right. He wasn't hard to miss. He turned, and stood still, his green eyes staring at her. Stella couldn't move. She was shocked... she knew what he looked like from Yalith, but she didn't know he looked good. "You're Edali, right? Yalith sent me to you. She said you could help Terra." Stella panted, from running to catch up with him.

:p don't you just love this, people??? lol... the way I pictured it, Edali was hot.

ramandu's_daughter said:
ok. lemme do one more post on this thread, then I'll do something else. your one of the main characters, so if you're not here, then it won't work.

*walks to first house inside city.* *knocks on door, then sees Edali. runs away* "EDALI!!! Hey Edali!" hmm... yalith was right. He wasn't hard to miss. He turned, and stood still, his green eyes staring at her. Stella couldn't move. She was shocked... she knew what he looked like from Yalith, but she didn't know he looked good. "You're Edali, right? Yalith sent me to you. She said you could help Terra." Stella panted, from running to catch up with him.

:p don't you just love this, people??? lol... the way I pictured it, Edali was hot.
" hello you must be Edali its nice to meet you, I am Lily, Queen Of The Forest"

*whispers to lilly*"he's cute!!! what d'you think???";) "Hi Edali!" *blushes*

just to let everyone know, Stella is a teenage fairy... she's not quite as serious as the others.

ramandu's_daughter said:
*whispers to lilly*"he's cute!!! what d'you think???";) "Hi Edali!" *blushes*

just to let everyone know, Stella is a teenage fairy... she's not quite as serious as the others.

"hes definatly attractive, but i hardly know him" Lily replied

Back