Status
Not open for further replies.
He cleared his throat.
"I'm uh, Sebastian. Have you been to this school before?"

"Thanks, me too..."
He shivered.
"Ugh, stupid boy... and girl. Both of them were nuisances actually..."

She became a shadow.
" oh now now you can't scare me," she said stabbing him in the stomach going past Chris because oh her shadow powers

OOC: oh the new people when ever you want you can talk to Kitty and she can show you around I have lots of Chars like Maggie Gambit's sister Carmen my ice girl and of couse Kitty the shadow Cat and Josh he was come up soon

nick name:Aquà
Name: Josh white
bio: he from a faimly that trys to hide him when he was young he find out about his powers when he was eight.
Powers:Water
looks:
zac-efron-picture-12.jpg

OOC; lol, Dreaming. Sure you got enough characters? :rolleyes:

IC:
Static was surprised at this, but saw the attack because it was coming straight for him.
Static jumped back, his side getting stabbed slightly by shadow Carmen, letting go of Chris.
Chris stood up and faced Static, getting out of the way of shadow Carmen.
It started to rain as Static held his side, sneering.
"You'll pay for that," Static stated to Carmen, backtracking slightly as he sparked slightly in his right hand.
As a flash of lightning came shooting past, in an instant, Static was gone, having ridden away on the electrical current.
Chris was drenched in water, but he did not care. He just stood there, looking at the spot Static was a moment ago.

He shivered again.
"Dang it's cold... I think that girl made a blizzard or something..."

"Gina?" Fantasi asked, coming out of her room. "Oh.. hi..." she said, seeing Sebastian.
She grinned and her hair changed from pink to black. "I'm Fantasi. Nice to meet you."

Destiny sat by the fountain applying on Black lipstick. "Stupid Mark just decided to piss me off..". Destiny stared at the moon and its beauty.

OOC; lol, Dreaming. Sure you got enough characters? :rolleyes:

IC:
Static was surprised at this, but saw the attack because it was coming straight for him.
Static jumped back, his side getting stabbed slightly by shadow Carmen, letting go of Chris.
Chris stood up and faced Static, getting out of the way of shadow Carmen.
It started to rain as Static held his side, sneering.
"You'll pay for that," Static stated to Carmen, backtracking slightly as he sparked slightly in his right hand.
As a flash of lightning came shooting past, in an instant, Static was gone, having ridden away on the electrical current.
Chris was drenched in water, but he did not care. He just stood there, looking at the spot Static was a moment ago.

OOC: I only play the others when you not on.

ic: Carmen ran over to Chris.
" Chris are you all right,?" she ask with wide eyes she look around and help in side,
it was still a Blizared out side but it was claming down a bit.

Last edited:
Destiny stood up from her bed and looked around. "Why am I like this now"
Destiny said wiping off her makeup in the mirror. Its because Blake and Axel
left you alone.
Her consicence(sp?) spoke to her. There was silence.
Her consience was right all along. Destiny took the pictures out of her bag and smiled when she looked at a picture of her and Blake kissing. She looked
at another one where Blake and Destiny were sittin by the lake watching the sunset. "We were so...i can't find a word.." . Destiny then looked at a picture where Axel was kissing her. "I don't think I really felt in love with Axel..I barely
knew him..."Destiny put the picture of her and Blake into a cute frame while Axel's was left in the drawer. "He left after I saved him. He was nothing to me. Nothing at all..."She slowly said looking out the window.

ooc - i know how she feels...except i realized that he never actually cared about me and the many times he said i love you were all lies...so now i just have all those memories locked up somewhere in the back of my mind hoping and praying everyday that i never think about him again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back