Mutants(like X-Men) II

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOC: I only play the others when you not on.

ic: Carmen ran over to Chris.
" Chris are you all right,?" she ask with wide eyes she look around and help in side,
it was still a Blizared out side but it was claming down a bit.

IC:
Chris did not reply but nodded his head.
He did not say anything as he was helped inside by Carmen, being led to sit in a chair.
Chris sat down, shivering slightly.
He gllanced up at Carmen.
"Thanks," he stated, holding back the need to make his teeth clatter from the cold.

IC (Static):

Static reappeared in a tree, having come back down from the sky.
"You may have gotten the better of me this time, but it will be your last," muttered Static to himself, staring daggers at the house that Carmen and Chris were in.
Jumping down, Static landed on his feet and turned around, starting on his way back to the school.
Sure, he could hitch a lift on another lightning cloud, but that experience always made him feel sick for some reason. He only did it that time as a last resort...and he NEVER uses a last resort...ever.
Still fuming, Static couldn't wait to get back to the Academy so he could pound some dweebs with his electric fist.

OOC: Note: Static is not close enough to the house to be noticed.

Last edited:
OOC: the school was kinda flood from Mark so be careful

ic:
Carmen put her hand over his arm were he got hurt.
" he well pay for this Chris who on earth was that,?" she said with a growl,
her eyes turn back to blue.

main while
Mark was still in the Music room sing and Mopping the same time.
" everyone well see I'm better then them," he said walking out of the room.

OOC: the school was kinda flood from Mark so be careful

ic:
Carmen put her hand over his arm were he got hurt.
" he well pay for this Chris who on earth was that,?" she said with a growl,
her eyes turn back to blue.

main while
Mark was still in the Music room sing and Mopping the same time.
" everyone well see I'm better then them," he said walking out of the room.

OOC: lol...well, he better watch out. The Fuse is gonna take him on a shocking ride...maybe the whole school. lol.
Anyway, Static is able to condense his own power, sorta like saving it for later, if you will.
Um, which parts of the school are wet? Nevermind, I'll just reread old posts.

IC:
Chris winced, pulling away slightly. The area still hurt, like he could still feel that jolt.
"He's no-one, just an old friend," stated Chris without emotion.
He did not say anything else.

She rolled her eyes.
" I think not Chris if he was your friend he won't hurt you like he did," she said now had gold eyes like a cat,
she didn't like people massing with her friends like that exactly her boyfriend.

She rolled her eyes.
" I think not Chris if he was your friend he won't hurt you like he did," she said now had gold eyes like a cat,
she didn't like people massing with her friends like that exactly her boyfriend.

IC (Chris):
Chris merely stared at Carmen after she said this and then he glanced away.
"He is my friend, deep down. You don't know him Carmen, nobody does except me."
Chris was close to crying, oh for pete's sake, he felt like crying! Everything that had happened to him so far was enough, there was only so much one person could take.

IC (Static):
Static finally reached the gates of the Academy, glancing up at the building with a look of contempt. It was nothing new, it was like any high school. Sure, one for freaks like him, but it was still a school. And Static hated school.
"Time for a little electricution, I think," stated Static with a wily smirk.
Static opened the gate and wandered up to the Academy For Mutants, entering the front door.
Static glanced around, the hallways appeared empty.
'Probably taking class,' scoffed Static in his mind.
He then noticed something peculiar, the roof was leaking. A small puddle had started to form on the floor.
Static carefully went around it, not afraid of getting wet, but afraid that he would slip and fall. It wasn't exactly a good impression to make having come back to school.
Static climbed the stairwell, seeing water was starting to flow down the steps steadily. Static got his shoes wet, but he had just grimaced and continued going up the atairs until he was at the source of where the water was coming from...a dormitory floor.
'Somebody musta wet their bed, how pathetic,' thought Static and by-passed the floor, going up another floor to his own dormitory.
He was grateful to feel dry steps again, despite leaving a trail of wet footprints upon them. But, Static didn't care. It wasn't his job, let the lowly Janitor do it.

Last edited:
Carmen glared at him.
" I don't care Chris he hurt you," she said with a growl the room turn bright blue because angel powers he was trying to heal his father.

Mark came out of the music room when he say someone walking in wet shoe.
" hey who on earth are you,?" he ask walking up to him makeing a ball of water in his hand.

Carmen glared at him.
" I don't care Chris he hurt you," she said with a growl the room turn bright blue because angel powers he was trying to heal his father.

Mark came out of the music room when he say someone walking in wet shoe.
" hey who on earth are you,?" he ask walking up to him makeing a ball of water in his hand.

IC (Chris):
Chris felt his shoulder's pain start to ease up as his shoulder glowed blue slightly. Apparently, Angel's healing powers were working, so far.
"Carmen, I know he hurt me. But, I don't want to solve our problems by beating people up or getting angry," stated Chris, leaning back in the chair he was in.

IC (Static):

Static stopped going up the stairs and turned as someone asked, "Hey, who on earth are you?"
A boy was standing in the doorway of the corridor, a blue sphere of water in his hand.
"Don't test me," stated Static darkly to the boy.
He did not know the boy, it was only by the boy's reputation as a minor bully that had made Static think of a name, the name Mark.
Static turned from the boy, planning to walk away. He had no time to waste on a water-based mutant, the type of mutant that was weakest against his power.

OOC: lol, third character! Watch out, she is another bully!

Nickname: Sixela
Name: Alexis Montgomery
Power: Can make mirror images of things she sees. Also has immense strength.
Bio: She is an orphan, abandoned by her parents when she was ten years old. Uses her power to confuse kids and has swindled many out of their money by making mirror image copies. She moved to where the Academy was situated and was charged to go to the school for her crimes. Has been in jail briefly which explains her tough exterior, though she is very pretty. She likes to spend her time alone, though sometimes hangs out with the other bullies in the Society Of Bullies, which includes Static.
She does not use her powers much, relying on her strength to intimidate other mutants into handing over their money. Despite her sly mind, she is more into beating people up then conning them, she tries to keep a low-profile though, so the Professors don't notice a thing.

Last edited:
OOC: have fun playing a girl Alex

ic: Carmen shook her head.
" I don't care Chris he hurt you I don't like that what if he comes back to take the kids?," she said walking to the liveing room.

Mark laugh.
" what me test you what ever I just wanted to know what you doing here that room is all ready mine," he said with a smirk on his face,
he came a little closer to the new kid look at him for awhile still having his water ball in his hand.
" do you have a name or something?" he ask cicleing him now.

Last edited:
Cold and embarrassed Sebastian looked at the girl who had just walked out.
"I'm Sebastian."
He contemplated Gina's question.
"Well... I guess I could... "
Looking at his bag he asked her,
"Would It be alright if I could bring my luggage inside?"

Cold and embarrassed Sebastian looked at the girl who had just walked out.
"I'm Sebastian."
He contemplated Gina's question.
"Well... I guess I could... "
Looking at his bag he asked her,
"Would It be alright if I could bring my luggage inside?"

"Yeah." She smiled.

ooc: Again with the, "Yeah..."
XDDDD
Hehehe

bic: Sebastian grabbed the handle on his bag and lugged in inside, careful not to get close to the others.

The next morning...

Destiny woke up and smiled. "I feel great! For some reason..."
She then brushed her teeth and took a bath. "This is feels great.."
Destiny changed into a yellow shirt that had a heart on it, a pleated jean mini skirt, and put on her white hi-top converse. She curled her hair and left her short bangs stand out. Destiny walked out of her dorm and sighed.
"Now this is the realy me..but i like my blond streaks with black hair..hehe.."
Other people stared at her because they always saw her ALWAYS WEAR BLACK.

Letting go of his bag he replied.
"The same..."
He looked around the room.
"Hey, do you guys have any towels I could use?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back