Mutants(like X-Men) II

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOC: have fun playing a girl Alex

ic: Carmen shook her head.
" I don't care Chris he hurt you I don't like that what if he comes back to take the kids?," she said walking to the liveing room.

Mark laugh.
" what me test you what ever I just wanted to know what you doing here that room is all ready mine," he said with a smirk on his face,
he came a little closer to the new kid look at him for awhile still having his water ball in his hand.
" do you have a name or something?" he ask cicleing him now.

OOC: lol, I will. lol.
Umm...Static is on the stairs, how can Mark circle him?

IC (Chris):

Chris watched Carmen, he did not want to reply. He did not want to dwell on such thoughts.
"I'm going upstairs," he stated, standing up.
The room had stopped glowing blue, Angel had healed his father well.

IC (Static):
Static glanced at Mark with contempt. He did not need no water-based to be following him.
"The name's Static," replied Static, conducting a ball of electric enrgy into his hand.
If this Mark guy wanted to play, then Static would play. He knew the best way to defeat a geek was to beat the geek at his own game.

IC (Alexis):
Alexis, aka Sixela was moody. She had travelled to the Mutant Academy on suspension from her probation officer.
Glancing at the iron gates, Alexis frelt queasy in her stomach. The thought of being around other mutants made her sick!
She was not used to other mutants, heck, she only got used to being one herself...despite the fact she had learnt of her abilities when she was ten.
Wrenching the gate open, Alexis did not notice nor care when she bent the gate with her hands.
Continuing up the path, Alexis knocked on the front door, splintering the wood.
"Hello? Anybody home?" she asked.
She was told there would be a welcome commity, in actual fact, a couple of heavy duty police officers to make sure she would enter the school quietly. Buit, they were not there.
Rolling her eyes, Alexis waited on the front porch of the Academy.

Carmen didn't make a sound she kept doing what she was doing.
she didn't like anyone massing with her family.

Mark laugh.
" you safe hey come let down stairs and I can tell you what I'm here for," he said with a hald smile on his face.

Carmen didn't make a sound she kept doing what she was doing.
she didn't like anyone massing with her family.

Mark laugh.
" you safe hey come let down stairs and I can tell you what I'm here for," he said with a hald smile on his face.

IC (Chris):
Chris went upstairs and into their bedroom. He sighed and sat down on the bed.
He felt pretty cruddy right now, for he knew Carmen was right.

IC (Static):
Static thought slightly, then nodded, making the ball of electricity disappear.
"Agreed," stated Static, coming down the stairs and face to face with Mark, his shoes wet again from the water.

(Carmen)

Carmen went up stairs walk in the room putting the babies in their crabs.
" Chris I just don't see hurt you the only family I have now," she said walking over to him.

(Mark)

Mark saw the new guy shoe was wet.
" sorry about that men here let me help," he said putting his hands over the shoe the water came up into his hands.

(Carmen)

Carmen went up stairs walk in the room putting the babies in their crabs.
" Chris I just don't see hurt you the only family I have now," she said walking over to him.

(Mark)

Mark saw the new guy shoe was wet.
" sorry about that men here let me help," he said putting his hands over the shoe the water came up into his hands.

OOC: lolat crabs...lol. :D

IC (Chris):
"I know, Carmen. But, what are we to do?" asked Chris in a hushed voice, not wanting to scare the babies.
Chris sighed and glanced down at his clenched hands, wishing he could do more.

IC (Static):
"Handy," stated Static and raised an eyebrow. "But, don't expect us to be best friends cause you did me a favour."

OOC: you know what I mean Alex

(Carmen)

Carm put her arms around him.
" I know but it dosen't mean I can't help I have mostly everyones powers he can't touch me," she said puting her head on his shoulder.

(Mark)
Mark laugh.
" what ever dud I didn't do that to be friends," he said rolling his eyes,
when they got down stairs they saw a girl by the door way.

OOC: you know what I mean Alex

(Carmen)

Carm put her arms around him.
" I know but it dosen't mean I can't help I have mostly everyones powers he can't touch me," she said puting her head on his shoulder.

(Mark)
Mark laugh.
" what ever dud I didn't do that to be friends," he said rolling his eyes,
when they got down stairs they saw a girl by the door way.

OOC: lol, yeah, I know what you meant. :D

IC (Chris):
Chris let Carmen hold onto him. He felt that he needed that kind of support.
"I know, but sooner or later you might destroy yourself with your own power, and I worry about that Carmen. I really do..." stated Chris, trailing off and leaving his sentance lingering.

IC (Static):
Static ignored Mark, not saying anything. He followed Mark silently down the stairs into the hallway and he saw a girl in the doorway.

IC (Alexis):
Alexis glanced up as she saw two boys in the main hallway. They were looking at her oddly for some reason.
"Hey, are you the guys I was meant to meet?" she asked them both.

( carmen)
Carmen sighed.
" don't worry about me Chris I'll be fine this not the olny..." she stop what she was say,
she colse her eyes with her head on his chest.

Mark look at Static with a smirk on his face.
" why yes we are," he said takeing her bags,
he wink at him and trun to the girl.
" I'm Mark and this is my good buddy Static," he told her with a sly smile on his face.

( carmen)
Carmen sighed.
" don't worry about me Chris I'll be fine this not the olny..." she stop what she was say,
she colse her eyes with her head on his chest.

Mark look at Static with a smirk on his face.
" why yes we are," he said takeing her bags,
he wink at him and trun to the girl.
" I'm Mark and this is my good buddy Static," he told her with a sly smile on his face.

IC (Chris):

"Not the only what?" asked Chris, feeling a bit skittish.
He sensed Carmen was not being fully honest with him.

IC (Static):
Static simply rolled his eyes at Mark as Mark winked at him. Static leaned against the wall, his arms folded and adressed the girl.
"Yes, as my "friend" stated, we are here to help you at Mutant Academy. Come, let us show you to your room," stated Static, then smirking over at Mark.
Static began walking down the hallway, eventually stopping at a closet. Of course, the girl would not know that, being new and all. Maybe he and Mark would be able to lock her in and take her stuff.

IC (Alexis):
Alexis glanced at the two boys who had come over and introduced themselves.
She cautiously watched as the one called Mark lifted her two heavy bags.
The other boy, called Static, leaned against the wall. He seemed somewhat nicer then Mark, maybe she would be able to scam him out of his money.
Alexis followed Static and Mark as they led her to a wooden door that had no plaque upon it.

Carmen look at him.
" oh not thing for get I said any thing," she said with a weak smile she was still on his chest

Mark laugh.
" yes I hope you enjoy yourself if you need and thing you know were to find us," he said still holding her bags,
he trun to Static and nod to him.

Carmen look at him.
" oh not thing for get I said any thing," she said with a weak smile she was still on his chest

Mark laugh.
" yes I hope you enjoy yourself if you need and thing you know were to find us," he said still holding her bags,
he trun to Static and nod to him.

IC (Chris):
"Oh, okay," replied Chris, reelaxing slightly.
He still felt there was something Carmen was not telling him.

IC (Static):
Static smiled at the girl and opened the door, the room was dark so the girl could not see anything inside.
"Your room awaits you," stated Static to the new girl, holding the door open for her.

IC (Alexis):
Alexis was slightly doubtful but decided to trust these boys and went forward into the room.
Suddenly, after she was through the doorway, Alexis heard the door slam behind her and the lock click.
"Hey!" cried out Alexis, trying the handle. She found it was now locked.

Carmen had treas running down her cheek she didn't want to tell him about the other day with this girl who tread to Kill her.

Mark laugh.
" men she so clueless," he said with smile he put down the girl's bags.

Carmen had treas running down her cheek she didn't want to tell him about the other day with this girl who tread to Kill her.

Mark laugh.
" men she so clueless," he said with smile he put down the girl's bags.

IC (Chris):
Chris did not acknowledge that Carmen was crying. He was glancing at the wall, trying to feel emotionless like the metal he sometimes fused with.

IC (Static):
Static smiled a sardonic smile as he slammed and locked the door after the girl entered.

"Yeah, a real ditzoid," replied Static to Mark, laughing.
Suddenly, Static heard a pounding noise, then the sound of wood splintering.
Abruptly the wooden door burst and flew across the room, luckily Mark and Static were out of the way.
In the open doorway stood the girl...and she looked really ticked off.

IC (Alexis):
Alexis could hear them laughing. Nobody laughed at her, NOBODY!
Alexis pounded her fist on the strong wooden door, splintering it slightly.
Yelling, Alexis rammed her fist at the door and it splintered apart, getting knocked off it's hinges and flying across the corridor against the wall.
Alexis stood in the doorway, glareing at the two boys who were dumbfounded.
"Boys, looks like it is time to beat you two up," stated Alexis, hitting her still clenched fist into her other palm.

Last edited:
Carmen pick up her head.
' Chris come with me," she said grabbing his hand and pulling him down in the basement there was a glass tub looking thing with someone in it.

Mark had wide eyes.
" dud chill it was a joke we do own every new people we didn't mean to make you mad or any thing," he told her making a water ball in his hand hopeing she won't do any thing stupid to them.

Sebastian watched them as they babbled back and forth.
"Imagination? What exactly...?"

"Can you show me what you /can/ do?"
He kept his arms strapped together to his chest.

OOC: she talking to some girl I mean her guy is.

ic Mark turn around he saw Detiny.
" what you doing here,?" he ask not moveing were he was because some girl was knock him out soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back