Mutants(like X-Men) II

Status
Not open for further replies.
ooc - =| sorry...

ic - "Hold on! I'm trying to think of what I should do... Hmmm..."

ooc - =| i'll edit my post later...cuz i g2g now...

Is it to late to join :eek: If not :

Name: Jacob Cromwell
Descripiton: Looks exactly like William Mosely.
Power: Air bender
Bio: He is the only person in his whole family with powers. His siblings are jealous but his parents are greatly proud of him. He doesn't like to use his powers that much , only when he really needs to. He is new at school because he used to live England.

Is it to late to join :eek:

I dont think so. Go ahead and post whatever. ^.^

Shiloh was still in her dorm room, wondering why Nightmare and Carmen had been talking. She decided not to worry about it, and headed down to the library. She picked out a book on controlling emotions and sat down to read.

ooc. Can some one tell me whats going on?!:confused:

I dont think so. Go ahead and post whatever. ^.^

Shiloh was still in her dorm room, wondering why Nightmare and Carmen had been talking. She decided not to worry about it, and headed down to the library. She picked out a book on controlling emotions and sat down to read.

ooc. Can some one tell me whats going on?!:confused:

Hey Laura , its Timm :D

OOC: OK I have two new guy Maggie, Mark and well Mark flood the hall ways and Carmen is comeing back to school because Chris broke up with her and she have her twins now.

ic: Carmen came to Shiloh's door and knock on it to see if they can talk for awhile.

Cho♥Harry;1213917 said:
OOC: OK I have two new guy Maggie, Mark and well Mark flood the hall ways and Carmen is comeing back to school because Chris broke up with her and she have her twins now.

ic: Carmen came to Shiloh's door and knock on it to see if they can talk for awhile.

Jacob enetered the school. He turned down a hallway and stopped solid. Coming at him was a huge jet of water. It was about to hit him when he formed an air-forcefield around himself. The hallway filled with water and quickly sank down. Someone had obviosly flooded the hallways. He reveresed the forcefield and continued on in the damp hallway.

Mark was were Jacob was he had a Smirk on his face.
" well well what do we have here a newbie," he said walking up to him.

Cho♥Harry;1213955 said:
Mark was were Jacob was he had a Smirk on his face.
" well well what do we have here a newbie," he said walking up to him.

Jacob looked at the boy. " Hi , Im Jacob " he said with an outstreched arm. He could tell the boy was not very pleasent , so he lowered his hand. " Im an airbender , you " he asked

He laugh.
" you all ready saw my work," he said crossing his arms.

Carmen heard the nosie she use her ice shadow to see what's going on.
" hello boys is everything all right over her?," she ask walking over to Jacob.

Cho♥Harry;1213971 said:
He laugh.
" you all ready saw my work," he said crossing his arms.

Carmen heard the nosie she use her ice shadow to see what's going on.
" hello boys is everything all right over her?," she ask walking over to Jacob.

" Oh so it was you who flooded the hall " he said frowning at him. Jacob then turned over to Carmen. " Ye , everything is okay " he said , still looking at the boy. " So , you wanna try to drown people huh " he said , now angry. " Lets see how you like this " And with that , Jacob summoned a small tornado , knocking the boy off his feet. Jacob smirked and made the tornado vanish.

Carmen claws came out of her hands.
" I won't do that if I was you," she said garring her brother's hand,
then look back at Jacob.

Cho♥Harry;1213986 said:
Carmen claws came out of her hands.
" I won't do that if I was you," she said garring her brother's hand,
then look back at Jacob.

Jacob stepped back a couple steps. He looked at Carmen's claws and her brothers rage. If they tried to attack him , he was ready.

She smiled.
" I'm a ice Mutant," she said looking back at Mark with a smirk,
then back at him.
" come now lets get you in said my room so dry off," she said walking to her old room then fainted.

Cho♥Harry;1214015 said:
She smiled.
" I'm a ice Mutant," she said looking back at Mark with a smirk,
then back at him.
" come now lets get you in said my room so dry off," she said walking to her old room then fainted.

Jacob watched as she fainted. He kneeled down by her and shook her. " Carmen , Carmen .. " he looked around the room. " Carmen wake up " he added but she did not stir.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back