Mutants(like X-Men) II

Status
Not open for further replies.
when they got were Carmen was Mark pick her up.
" come on lets get her back together now you see she can use shadow to go other places," he said walking back in the room.

Cho♥Harry;1214045 said:
when they got were Carmen was Mark pick her up.
" come on lets get her back together now you see she can use shadow to go other places," he said walking back in the room.

Jacob followed Mark back to the room where Carmen fainted. " So , how do you put her back together " he asked looking puzzled. " I wish I can be of more help , bit I don't see how an airbender could help in a situation like this " he added .

He just rolled his eyes.
" just don't move OK ," he said walking out of the room

Carmen opened her eyes.
" oh were did Mark go off to this time,?" she ask getting up,
she look at Jacob with a half smile.
" well now you saw my other powers," she said sitting on her bed holding a tallow in her hands.

Cho♥Harry;1214075 said:
He just rolled his eyes.
" just don't move OK ," he said walking out of the room

Carmen opened her eyes.
" oh were did Mark go off to this time,?" she ask getting up,
she look at Jacob with a half smile.
" well now you saw my other powers," she said sitting on her bed holding a tallow in her hands.

" Yea , your pretty talented " he said smiling. " Mark went off somewhere , told me to stay here with you " he added looking around the room.

Cho♥Harry;1214112 said:
She sighed.
" oh did he now," she said looking at Jacob with a smile,
she pick up something from the crib.

" Yea , I guess he will be back soon " he said looking out the door. " Meanwhile I have to go find my room." With that there was a gust of wind , and he vanished into thin air. The gust of wind that was him flew down through the hallway. It stopped at room number 25. The gust of wind then formed back into Jacob. He entered the room. It was a nice , cozy room. Before he could do anything he lid down on the ebd and slowly went to sleep.

ooc- gotta go , byee ;)

Hey Laura , its Timm :D

lol, sorry this is Sarah. :eek: But Im very pleased that you thought I was Laura:D

ic. Shiloh had just finished reading the book when a drop of water splashed the cover. She looked up to see several damp spots on the wall. Shiloh raced up the stairs to see why the wall was leaking, but slipped on the wet floor. She stood up and went to her room to get dressed. When she came out she saw Carmen, Mark and another guy talking. She walked over to Carmen, "Whats going on?" she asked glancing at the puddles in the hallway.

lol, sorry this is Sarah. :eek: But Im very pleased that you thought I was Laura:D

ic. Shiloh had just finished reading the book when a drop of water splashed the cover. She looked up to see several damp spots on the wall. Shiloh raced up the stairs to see why the wall was leaking, but slipped on the wet floor. She stood up and went to her room to get dressed. When she came out she saw Carmen, Mark and another guy talking. She walked over to Carmen, "Whats going on?" she asked glancing at the puddles in the hallway.

ooc- Woopzzzzz :D:p

Cho♥Harry;1231537 said:
She shook her head.
" My friend over there thought he could have a little fight with my....," she said wit a frown.

"What do you mean...and whose the new guy?" she asked, wondering if Carmen was ok, and not in one of her phases again.

Cho♥Harry;1231547 said:
Treas rolled down her cheek.
" the new guy is Jacob," she said with her hands hook together.

Glancing at Jacob, Shiloh whispered, "He didnt do anything to you did he?" she asked worridly.

Cho♥Harry;1231560 said:
She shook her head.
" No Chris did," she said rubbing her arm.

Shiloh gaped, "What!?" she helped Carmen up and looked at her sternly, "What did Chris do to you?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back