Mutants(like X-Men) II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cho♥Harry;1234776 said:
She shook her head.
" no clue all I know is I have the twins with me," she said with treas rolling down her cheek.

Shiloh was quiet for a moment, "Carmen, no offense...but you never were really together....because of the babies it made it seem that way....but its only because of the DNA. Maybe Chris thought it would be better to not be together for awhile...or maybe never...."she sighed, trying to think of ways to uplift Carmen, not tear her down. "Do you know where he is?"

Cho♥Harry;1234808 said:
She sighed.
" he back home right now," she said closing her eyes.

"Do you know if he's coming back?...Otherwise, I could try and talk to him..."

Cho♥Harry;1234820 said:
She shook her head.
" nope not a clue," she said making the floor all icy.

Shiloh glanced at the floor before speaking. Her feet were welded with ice to the floor. She sighed, "I'll talk to him...if I can. Just to see why he left. But he needs some time alone first. I'll see him tomorrow." Shiloh melted the ice attached to her feet and started walking down the stairs. "Oh, have you seen Nightmare anywhere? I wanted to talk to him..."

She shook her head.
" no sorry I just got here," she said laying back daow on her bed

OOC: I have to play Chris because Alex quite this RPG.

Cho♥Harry;1234828 said:
She shook her head.
" no sorry I just got here," she said laying back daow on her bed

OOC: I have to play Chris because Alex quite this RPG.

"Ok...thanks anyways." Shiloh walked downstairs and back into the library, wondering if Nightmare had left.

ooc. What?! He left?! That little stinker!! Ok thats fine:p

Carmen got up and went to the game room she wasn't a lone.
" what do you want Mark,?" she ask not looking at him.

Mark just laugh.
" I hared you broke up with your little boyfriend," he said with a weird laugh.

She turn around to look at him.
" he not my boyfriend he my husband!," she said looking back at the pool table.

Shiloh decided she would rather sleep than read a book. She was still sober from everyones emotions affecting her. Carmen and Chris breaking up, Josh being possesed, Nightmare gone, Ben talking to her when she was off guard, and still having nightmares.

Falling to her bed she fell into endless sleep.

I guess I missed the part about posting your character....Oh well. Heres mine:

Nickname:Voyance

Name:Shiloh

Power:Shiloh can see through walls and any other object.She also has a force field and can turn invisible.Shiloh's main power is Clairvoyance.This means she can see into the future.She can also do some dark magic which is controled by her emotion.She isnt as strong with this power yet though.But as she becomes more powerful with the other powers and will grow with this.She also has to choose which side she will be on.In her past she got this power from a dark lord.But she has somehow been able to choose her side.But that time hasnt come yet.

Bio:Shiloh grew up in a small town.The first time she noticed her power(just to let you know Im going to ignore my post about the age 13 )when she was 3 she noticed she had dreams every night,and she could remember everything.After seeing them all come true she knew she had something.She then relized she could do things when she took swiming lessons.She could breathe under water.Her parents tried to hide these things but couldnt.So they sent her away.She lived in Russia for a long time,hiding from everyone. She met some one who seemed to have problems as well. She joined him, and he trained her. But he tortured her life, instead of heal it. Afraid of the more wounds that would break her, she left and went back to the States, where she could escape. When she came back, many scar's had been buried into her, and caused her much hatred. But she fell in love. Later she became pregnant, but her "husband" left her. He had never really loved her. The baby ended up dying and she will never forgive herself for what happened.She feels that everything is her fault. Although she has a hardened heart, most of her good shines through her. She is very open and sweet, but clothes her pain well.She now goes to school and works on her powers to become stronger.

Appearance: http://thebosh.com/archives/upload/2...-Garner--1.jpg

Cho♥Harry;1235916 said:
Carmen kncok on her sister's door.
"Can I come is plase?,"she ask making the door nob all icy.

Shiloh was still alseep when the knock came. Relentlessly, she got up from the bed. Her stomach ached, and her head felt as though she had, had a hangover. Nevertheless, she opened the door. "Hi Carmen....can I help you?" she forced a smile, but her face was quite pale lack of sleep.

ooc....whose Alli? :confused:

She look around.
" yes you can," she said closing the door behind her,
she went to her sister bed looking down at her hands.
" Mark he think he so cool with his poweries and all," she said playing with her fingers.

Cho♥Harry;1251356 said:
She look around.
" yes you can," she said closing the door behind her,
she went to her sister bed looking down at her hands.
" Mark he think he so cool with his poweries and all," she said playing with her fingers.

Shiloh sat on the ground and looked up at Carmen, "I dont understand. Why are you telling me this?...and why are you worried about him?"

She rolled her eyes.
" Because you my sister and he our brother," she said in a hursh way,
she look up at her with her silver blue eyes.
" and he saying he well kill one of my twins," she said with treas rolling down her cheek.

Cho♥Harry;1251376 said:
She rolled her eyes.
" Because you my sister and he our brother," she said in a hursh way,
she look up at her with her silver blue eyes.
" and he saying he well kill one of my twins," she said with treas rolling down her cheek.

"What!?" Shiloh stood up, "He wouldnt!" she tried to think of something to asure Carmen that wouldnt happen, but nothing came to mind. She hadnt known Mark for very long; she hadnt even known he was her brother for no longer then a week. "Did he tell you that?" she asked, furious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back