my little story for Alice in wonderland

Gentle Voice

Alice is now married to an English teacher name Andrew Mathews. They have a lovely daughter name Elizabeth. She has long brown hair and blue eyes just like her mother and is now fifteen years old. Elizabeth likes mostly anything but not the same things that her mother used to like when she was little. Elizabeth loves to read and play outside. Most of all, she loves to listen to her mother's stories.

One day, Elizabeth and her mother were walking to the park when she thought she saw a little white rabbit that was looking at a golden like watch. Elizabeth went over to the white rabbit and asked him what was wrong. The white rabbit didn't say a word, but jumped into his hole. Elizabeth looked back at her mother then back at the hole. She thought for awhile before she jumped in after him. She was now in the hole looking around when she saw a table with a key on it. She wondered what the key was for. "Hm," Elizabeth said, now walking to the table with the key. I do wonder if this goes to one of these doors?, Elizabeth thought to herself.

I got more I got more :]

Elizabeth now saw a cupcake with the words " Eat me" on it" Hm does it want me to eat it?," Elizabeth asked herself, When she picked it up the cupcake she made sure she placed the key in her pocket. Then took a bite of the cupcake. She didn't know what gonna happen next. when she took a deep breath she was now the size as a pea" How odd," Elizabeth said, now looking around the room with all kind of sizes of door. When she was done there was a glass of water saying " drink me"Elizabeth now think drank the water." I wonder what happen to me now?," Elizabeth thought, then closed her eyes for awhile. Before she knew it she was big as a house." Oh, no this isn't good at all!," Elizabeth cried, with tears rolling down her cheeks like rain. Then stopped when she remember the story her mother she told her once" Oh, wow this does sound a little bit like the story my mum told me when I was little," Elizabeth said, now with a huge smile on her face.

Last edited:
I was going to say that you needed to have Elizabeth realize that she was having an adventure like her mother's adventures, but then I saw where you did have her think about this. Keep going.

When Elizabeth opened the door, she saw a pretty land full of flowers. When she got into the door, she felt something soft and warm on top of her head. She looked up and saw a little kitty that was smiling.

"Oh, hello there, and may I ask who you are?" Elizabeth asked, now taking the kitten off of her head. "I'm Cheshire Cat the Second. And may I ask who you are?" the Cheshire cat asked, still with a huge smile on her face. Then Alice's daughter placed the kitten down and bowed. "I'm Elizabeth; glad to meet you," Elizabeth told her, then looked around with a puzzled look on her face. "Oh my, I'm so lost," Elizabeth said, with a sigh.

I guess Elizabeth did NOT find a talking cat surprising, because she knew that her mother had met talking animals in Wonderland.

Here a little more for today enjoy

"Oh, dear, I could help you out if you want me to. I know where everything is in Wonderland," the new Cheshire Cat told Elizabeth, with a smile on her face, a little bit bigger than the smile she had at the start. Elizabeth smiled, then nodded. "Oh, yes that would be wonderful, thank you so much," Elizabeth told her.

"Then follow me," said Cheshire Cat the Second.

Hours later they were at a place which Elizabeth recognized from her mother's description as the Mad Hatter's home with its outdoor table. There was no hatter anywhere in sight, nor could Elizabeth see the March Hare from the famous tea party, but there was a young girl with an animal friend. Cheshire Cat whispered to Elizabeth, "That hare is the son of the March Hare your mother met."

"Oh, look, Cheshire Cat brought someone to join us!," exclaimed the girl at the table, who had a hat on her head. The girl came over to the new guest. "Hello and welcome, welcome! I'm Serina Hatter, and this is my friend Brown Hare," Serina Hatter told them, with a smile and sat back down at the table. Elizabeth went to join them.

Last edited:
After the tea party, they went deeper in the forest. It was so pretty. The sun was out and nothing was going wrong when they bumped into twin girls. "Ah, hello," Elizabeth said, now looking at the chaster cat and wondering who they where.

Back