my little story for Alice in wonderland

The young Prince smiled at her, then looked at her friend who was now sitting on a tree watching them talk for awhile. Elizabeth took a deep breath or two before she started to speak again. "Um, Your Highness, may I ask you to share a cup a tea at my lovely friend's house?" Elizabeth asked, with a smile on her face.

The Prince started to laugh, telling her, "I would love to." Taking her by the hand, he started to walk with her to where the others were. "Oh my, look at the time," he suddenly said. "It's almost noon; hmm, well, let's have tea. After that, I would like to have a friendly game or two. How does that sound to you, Eliza?" The Prince was hoping she would say yes.

Last edited:
Once they were done with their tea, they all went to the castle and had a croquet game. Elizabeth smiled at the young prince; she was having fun at the game itself, while he seemed mainly to be enjoying her company. "I do wonder what's really on his mind other than having time with me?" Elizabeth thought,
setting her mallet close to her hedgehog so it would not hit the animal hard. Then she closed her eyes and sent the little hedgehog rolling toward the next wicket.

Meanwhile, back at the tea party, the rabbit told the others they should have a little get-together with Elizabeth before she went home. The others looked at each other with a frown; they really didn't want her to be going home. The young cat sighed and went over to where her friend was sitting in the rose tree. "Sweetie, it's time to be heading home now," her friend told her

Back