Narnia 20th Highest Grossing Movie of all time!

yoshi71089

I was searching mugglenet the other day and happened upon a list of the biggest movies worldwide of all time. LWW was on the list as the 23rd highest grossing movie of all time. I thought this was cool considering it is still in the theaters. Here is a link to the page if you wish to look at it:

http://www.boxofficemojo.com/alltime/world/

It has accumulated $657 million worldwide during its 68 days of showing. Pretty cool.

Last edited by a moderator:
wow! that's so cool and it's really good to see that t.L.o.t.R. are all in the top 10!
but hopefully we can push narnia to the top 20 some how.
so everyone keep going back to see it over and over again!

This is awesome! I hope that we can get it even higher. I have wanted to go back and see it again but haven't had a free day, considering I have to go 25 miles to get to a theater showing it. There is a second run theater opening up in my town though. They only charge $2 for admission. If they get Narnia I'll go every Saturday until it goes off.

For those who are interested, Narnia is ranked 26 right now. Only 11 million until it gets to #25, beating The Incredibles.

Thats so awesome! I hope Narnia goes up in like the standings. Like in the top 20 would be cool. Its an awesome movie, ppl should go out more than once to see it!

holyboy666 said:
For those who are interested, Narnia is ranked 26 right now. Only 11 million until it gets to #25, beating The Incredibles.

Thread name edited with the new record.

Come guys!! We want to have to change it many times!

-Austin

Back