Narnia 20th Highest Grossing Movie of all time!

UPDATE! Narnia is now the 25th highest grossing film at all time, according to Box Office Mojo.

Narnia surpassed The Incredibles, and has now grossed 634.6 million. Congrats Narnia!

Visit Box Office Mojo for more information.

Last edited:
yeah, i guess 25th is pretty cool
but 1st would be better...hahahahha...
i'm surprised that nothing can beat Titanic
not even Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter nor Star Wars
but i'd bet all of narnia's sequel (and prequel) will get a bigger gross than this..

:D

oh i'm almost posotive that prince caspian will get a higher gross. cause by the time it comes out a lot of people who didn't go L.W.W. wil probably see it on d.v.d. and that will make them want to go see caspian (my favorite in all the books).

but yah let's still try getting narnia in the 20 at least. i've gone 5 times to see it already and hopefully i'll go again this weekend! :D

Stats updated again.

LWW had a good run, although it does appear to be running out of steam.

-Austin

Austin, I want you to imagine a giant hand coming up behind you and slapping you on the back of the head for that ridiculous statement! Narnia is doing fabulously and will continue to do so, especially with so few decent movies being in theaters.

I wish the theatres around here still had it, I would have gone and saw it like 2 more times. I only got to see it twice, I was upset. Oh well
Who know's? Those Chinese people may go crazy and love this movie.

onlymystory said:
my friends want to see it again. they're going through withdrawals.

Ha! they should see the state that i am in :( ***on the floor shaking uncontrolably*** .....yep only two months. Lord have mercy :eek:

Well Narnia is still #1 internationally, and will overtake Harry Potter #4 for overall domestic total this weekend. Narnia has a very good chance of making it into the top 10 or 15 worldwide all time!

That is especially good considering that is in with Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, and Spider-Man!

Back