Narnia 20th Highest Grossing Movie of all time!

:( Sigh lets face it guys, even if it makes the top 20 it won't stay there because PRINCE CASPIAN WILL KNOCK IT OUT OF THE TOP!!! :D

mejonny said:
:( Sigh lets face it guys, even if it makes the top 20 it won't stay there because PRINCE CASPIAN WILL KNOCK IT OUT OF THE TOP!!! :D
i'm soooo totally with u on that! i've been saying p. caspian is ganna be the greatset movie ever! and i think i'll go see it a total of 10 times! as i've only seen L.W.W. 7 times!

lions mane said:
i'm soooo totally with u on that! i've been saying p. caspian is ganna be the greatset movie ever! and i think i'll go see it a total of 10 times! as i've only seen L.W.W. 7 times!

oh wow. I've only seen it once :(

QueenAravis48 said:
Of course we are :cool:

Hey do you guys know if King Kong is anywhere near Narnia??
it's like 34 or something u can check in the first page were it stands! but it's a good movie have u seen it? (kong)

and we are very cool! :cool:

lions mane said:
it's like 34 or something u can check in the first page were it stands! but it's a good movie have u seen it? (kong)

and we are very cool! :cool:

lol^^

No i haven't seen it.Ii was thinking of buying the DVD though. But i don't know i keep thinking of the three hours that my butt will be forced to be glued to the sofa :( Those are three hours of my life and because i'm in college my time is limited :(

QueenAravis48 said:
lol^^

No i haven't seen it.Ii was thinking of buying the DVD though. But i don't know i keep thinking of the three hours that my butt will be forced to be glued to the sofa :( Those are three hours of my life and because i'm in college my time is limited :(
oh, i had an appiontment with a college counselour to make my schedule for next year! ahhhhhhhhh :eek:
but it's really worth the 3 hours! there's really not a dull moment in the movie! ya know!

lions mane said:
oh, i had an appiontment with a college counselour to make my schedule for next year! ahhhhhhhhh :eek:
but it's really worth the 3 hours! there's really not a dull moment in the movie! ya know!

ok i'm going to take your word for it! hey haven't we been talking in like three threads???

QueenAravis48 said:
ok i'm going to take your word for it! hey haven't we been talking in like three threads???
yah, i'm very smart, *gives sternely look and points to everyone on the forum* U ALL SHOULD LISTEN TO ME! MUHAHAHAHAHA!

:eek:

is it 3 i though it was 2! but i dunno. :confused:

u guys, today narnia hits the dollar theater here in town and i'm going, at 3:45, ya know?
well, i'll pass t.T.T. it will be my 8 time to see it! ya know?

can i get a yehaa? can i get a 2 times tuesday? :D :eek: :cool:

Back