Narnia 20th Highest Grossing Movie of all time!

well, i saw it. and may i be the one to say awesome?
it was really good for the 8th time ( :cool: ) but the dollar theater sucks!
and the screen was like extra dark. ya know?
but it was still the 2nd best movie of all time! ya know?

lions mane said:
well, i saw it. and may i be the one to say awesome?
it was really good for the 8th time ( :cool: ) but the dollar theater sucks!
and the screen was like extra dark. ya know?
but it was still the 2nd best movie of all time! ya know?

What's the first?

lions mane said:
t.L.o.t.R. The Return of the King! ya know?

ohh ok. For some reason i kinda perfer The Fellowship. I don't know there's something about the feel of it! Have you ever tried watching all of the LOTR movies in a day?? The Extended Version?? OMg i once did that. I swear each time i closed my eyes i used to see orcs! ackk!!

QueenAravis48 said:
ohh ok. For some reason i kinda perfer The Fellowship. I don't know there's something about the feel of it! Have you ever tried watching all of the LOTR movies in a day?? The Extended Version?? OMg i once did that. I swear each time i closed my eyes i used to see orcs! ackk!!
nope. never tried that but once i saw both II and III in one day! but they weren't the extended versions! just the reg. ones!

the movie i saw most in theaters was II, but now i passed that with narnia today! (8 times baby)

lions mane said:
nope. never tried that but once i saw both II and III in one day! but they weren't the extended versions! just the reg. ones!

the movie i saw most in theaters was II, but now i passed that with narnia today! (8 times baby)

man I yearn to see the movie again!!!!!! I can't wait til April 4th. I kknow that on that day this forum will be deserted! LOL

QueenAravis48 said:
man I yearn to see the movie again!!!!!! I can't wait til April 4th. I kknow that on that day this forum will be deserted! LOL
no. everyone will be on just to say i got the movie! then they'll leave! ya know!
i'm getting it but i probably won't see it till wed., because i have shows all tue. night, and i don't get out of school till 3:30, and i don't want to see it early in the day, cause my living room is to bright! ya know?

lions mane said:
no. everyone will be on just to say i got the movie! then they'll leave! ya know!

LOL HAHAHA! Right!

lions mane said:
i'm getting it but i probably won't see it till wed., because i have shows all tue. night, and i don't get out of school till 3:30, and i don't want to see it early in the day, cause my living room is to bright! ya know?

Man I'll be in my living room with my pillow and comforter!!!

QueenAravis48 said:
LOL LOL!! Oh well guess you'll have to wait til wednesday night!
i know! well i guess i could wait since i saw it 8 times so far! and hoping to go back to the dollar movie next weekend! ya know?

OBSESSED! Just a tad! I wanted to see it more times then I did but Mom quarantined Narnia because she said I was getting a little to carried away with it. I have a whole wall dedicated to it in my room.
My sister is actually brining back the Russian Version of it when she gets back in about a week. I will be able to watch it at home every day! :D

The Forgiven Traitor said:
OBSESSED! Just a tad! I wanted to see it more times then I did but Mom quarantined Narnia because she said I was getting a little to carried away with it. I have a whole wall dedicated to it in my room.
My sister is actually brining back the Russian Version of it when she gets back in about a week. I will be able to watch it at home every day! :D
i have a full room aswell. and i just have to wait till it comes out in like 16 days to watch it everyday! ya know?

Back