Narnia 20th Highest Grossing Movie of all time!

Narnia moved up to the 22nd highest grossing movie. and its only 300,000 behind the 21st highest movie. after that it needs about 60 million to hit top 20 so i think its final days for now will be 21. yeah narnia!

wow! 22nd now! that's amaizing! i like to think i knida helped it out since i went to see it 7 times (yes, would u like to touch me, just kidding :D ) yah i tied it with the most times i saw a movie in theaters (it was t.L.o.t.R. The Two Towers). so yah, i think i helped it get there!

lions mane said:
wow! 22nd now! that's amaizing! i like to think i knida helped it out since i went to see it 7 times (yes, would u like to touch me, just kidding :D ) yah i tied it with the most times i saw a movie in theaters (it was t.L.o.t.R. The Two Towers). so yah, i think i helped it get there!
well i went and seen it twice :D

u guys! it's now the 21st highest ranked movie of all time!
now all we need to do is help it earn like 40 million more to get to the top 20! yay!

Well withthe way they were earning money with tickets I wouldn't be surprised if it was bumped up after the first week the DVD is out. I AM GETTING IT THE DAY IT COEMS OUT...APRIL 4th! Huray! :)

Oh yeah if they add DVD sales to that (which I'm assuming they do since everybody is all escited about it in relation to the stats) this will definately be a top 20. I'm going to hope for a top 15 and with my dreaming hope for a top 10 :D .

mejonny said:
Oh yeah if they add DVD sales to that (which I'm assuming they do since everybody is all escited about it in relation to the stats) this will definately be a top 20. I'm going to hope for a top 15 and with my dreaming hope for a top 10 :D .

how many days do we have left until the DVD comes out!!!! I'm hyperventilating here! :eek:

QueenAravis48 said:
how many days do we have left until the DVD comes out!!!! I'm hyperventilating here! :eek:

ok well in the US, we have.....20 days left. :D OMG THATS NOTLONG! YAY! :eek:
and in other places..well...erm i dunno when it comeso out in other places...

Narnia has currently made 693 million dollars worldwide. The 20th highest grossing movie (I believe is either the sixth sense or forrest gump) is at 738 million dolars. so 35 million in 3 weeks to move it up. it goes on the dollar movie here this week which i'm sure will bring it up fast.

Back