Narnia Merchandise

pevensie_lover said:
I hope I can get the figure. I wish there will be disney store in indonesia soon :)

There's some Disney Store here in Malaysia but none of them sells Narnia's action figure. Mostly T-Shirt, stationery, etc.

oh mi god!

in case u guys were wonderin, i just spent the whole weekend and some at the disneyland resort and they have absoulutely nothing from narnia! grrrrr....... :mad: that is one of the main reasons that i went! grrrr......... :mad:
all they had was two different books and the soundtrack, which i already have so what ggod does that do me? and trust me i looked everywhere! grrrrr........ :mad:
well just though i'd tell u guys in case u were going there to see if they had anything, well they don't! grrrr.......... :mad:

peace and love!
lions mane

Impreza said:
There's some Disney Store here in Malaysia but none of them sells Narnia's action figure. Mostly T-Shirt, stationery, etc.
oh yah!
and i wish that they had t-shirts and stationary things at the disney store here! all we have are the action figures and the sword of peter. if i want anything more i must go to bereans (a christian book store, but they don't have the figures there) for my things! which i'm ganna have to do tomorrow or sometime, cause stupid disneyland had nothing! grrrrr........... :mad:

I know that they also have the action figues at LifeWay Christian bookstore(I believe Nation wide chain) and Family Christian bookstore(which is nationwide)

Hope this helps. I know they had the Battle of Beruna when i was there last.

Srob said:
I know that they also have the action figues at LifeWay Christian bookstore(I believe Nation wide chain) and Family Christian bookstore(which is nationwide)

Hope this helps. I know they had the Battle of Beruna when i was there last.
that's the one i need! the battle of beruna. i can't find it anywhere!
but i'm going hopefully today i think to get the mega bloks set from bereans! it's sooo cool!

hey theres a LifeWay Christian bookstore here where I'm at that's where I order my Narnia calendar from for they had none in the store and I asked if they could order it they said yeah and order me one :D now I'm just waiting for them to give me a call to tell me it came in

Last edited:
~JadisTheWhiteWitch~ said:
hey theres a LifeWay Christian bookstore here where I'm at that's where I order my Narnia calendar from for they had none in the store and I asked if they could order it they said yeah and order me one :D now I'm just waiting for them to give me a call to tell me it came in
hmmmm..... maby i could ask bereans if they could order struff from narnia! but they already have a lot of things so they'd probably be like "what more do u need?"

she-elfwarrior19 said:
Still, give it a try:)
yah i will that's the same place i've gone to for ever to get my narnia merchandise!
when i say that i mean 3 diff. sets of books and a poster! that's all they had before the movie came out. :eek:

~JadisTheWhiteWitch~ said:
lol yep but nothing wrong with that
i know!
cause let's be honest! all the real narnia fans know what i'm talking about, there was nothing, not a darn thing before the movie came out!
and trust me i looked everywhere, at all the book stores, so all i had was 3 diff. sets of the books and a aslan drawing poster!
now that there is so much i'm going wild and getting whatever i can.

lions mane said:
i know!
cause let's be honest! all the real narnia fans know what i'm talking about, there was nothing, not a darn thing before the movie came out!
and trust me i looked everywhere, at all the book stores, so all i had was 3 diff. sets of the books and a aslan drawing poster!
now that there is so much i'm going wild and getting whatever i can.
lol nothing wrong with that I do the same

Back