Narnia Merchandise

lions mane said:
so what do u have so far? (narnia merchandise)
well i got the battle od Bernua action figure set and a few more lil action figure sets and three Narnia puzzles and Narnia pictures and two posters the GBA game of Narnia and all the Narnia books a Narnia coloring book and a few of the Mcdonadles toys and a big Minotaur action figure

~JadisTheWhiteWitch~ said:
I got it at Toys R US before it went out of bussiness where I live
well it seems that we are always on at the same time, where do u live? (completely off subject isn't it?)

well i need to go back, one of my teachers from school said that toys r us has narnia stuff but i went twice in december and they had nothing *gets really loud* nothing!

well yah, i should go back and check it out.

lions mane said:
well it seems that we are always on at the same time, where do u live? (completely off subject isn't it?)

well i need to go back, one of my teachers from school said that toys r us has narnia stuff but i went twice in december and they had nothing *gets really loud* nothing!

well yah, i should go back and check it out.
I live in Ohio in the USA and you should go back and check it out again

~JadisTheWhiteWitch~ said:
I live in Ohio in the USA and you should go back and check it out again
yah i think i am! well i'm going tomorrow to get something from bereans but it's only like 2-3 miles down from there!

wow, isn't it like 3:00 for u?

that's cool! maby we should get back on subject though? eh?

well do u have the set on action figures from the disney store? (all there is, is the main six, the kids and aslan and jadis)

Back