Narnia Merchandise

I was JUST going to EDIT that!
They should make it like Harry Potter!
They did 4 movies and then they made a Scene It!
Harry Potter merch is boring though.

lions mane said:
they cost $13.00 a piece?
they only cost me $9.50 each and i bought them all at once!

Yep, $13 a piece :rolleyes: it would cost me $78 plus tax for the set. I'll wait til they go on sale, I hope by then they won't be gone. I hear they are going to create more series from that movie.

I just realized that my comment about not doing puzzles since I was a girl.. it sounds a bit strange. Just to clear things up.. I'm still a girl BTW.

:cool:

Valkyrie said:
Yep, $13 a piece :rolleyes: it would cost me $78 plus tax for the set. I'll wait til they go on sale, I hope by then they won't be gone. I hear they are going to create more series from that movie.

I just realized that my comment about not doing puzzles since I was a girl.. it sounds a bit strange. Just to clear things up.. I'm still a girl BTW.

:cool:
oh well I'm putting a puzzle together now

A Narnia puzzle?

What do they look like and how many pieces?
I never bothered with those small ones, the ones under 500 pieces.
Most puzzles were over 1,000..

Valkyrie said:
A Narnia puzzle?

What do they look like and how many pieces?
I never bothered with those small ones, the ones under 500 pieces.
Most puzzles were over 1,000..
no not a Narnia puzzle but I put three different Narnia puzzles together earlier the one I'm working on now 500 pieces and its Pymids

Aaron said:
I bought The Battle of Beruna Figure set at K-Mart today! ^^

The Only Tumnus Figure I know of MidianElfwitch is the McDonalds one.

Aw, okay... And there also is one with Nestlés´ Nesquik cereal. But I haven't gotten that one yet. I've got Aslan and a gryphon. And one really CAN have too much of that stuff! The cereal, that is! Gah...

Back