Narnia Merchandise

lions mane said:
*looks away in terror*
no need to fear me I'm in a good mood *smiles**yawns a lil* well I'm going to call it a night and return to my ice castle to sleep then wake up for another day *walks to her sleigh and stands beside it still looking at you*

lions mane said:
well night, empres-ssss! *still not sure to look up*
night *she climbed into her sleigh and sat down and told her Dwarf to drive the sleigh to her ice castle**her sleigh took off with a wisk and threw up a dusting of snow**she yelled back* seeya tomorrow sometime

lions mane said:
no reply *he looks down at the marks of the slay in the snow and wonders: man, what it must be like to have all of narnia at your fingertip*
*sleigh bells were heard in the distence and a sleigh suddenly appeared and stoped before lions mane**she climbed out of the sleigh and stood before lions mane* hello again friend I told you I would be back *she smiled*

~JadisTheWhiteWitch~ said:
*sleigh bells were heard in the distence and a sleigh suddenly appeared and stoped before lions mane**she climbed out of the sleigh and stood before lions mane* hello again friend I told you I would be back *she smiled*
*lions mane said nothing in reply, just gave a sudden look of terror*

Back