Narnia Merchandise

*raises voice and stands up to jadis for the first time ever* it means u won't let me do anything! u said no to the dress and hills, u said no about the cake! u said no about the throne! what's next? :mad: *looks directly into the eye's of jadis*

lions mane said:
*raises voice and stands up to jadis for the first time ever* it means u won't let me do anything! u said no to the dress and hills, u said no about the cake! u said no about the throne! what's next? :mad: *looks directly into the eye's of jadis*
*her look changed slightly and she narrowed her eyes*fine I'll let you sit in my ice throne in my ice castle replyed Jadis

to the castle​

*ginabrik jumps off the sley to help him out* we'll have to do something about this dreadfull snow! jadis! can u make it stop snowing?

lions mane said:
to the castle​

*ginabrik jumps off the sley to help him out* we'll have to do something about this dreadfull snow! jadis! can u make it stop snowing?
*she seen this and her green eyes narrowed and her tone changed*Ginabrik what is the meaning of this!!!*she glared at lions mane*

lions mane said:
i thought u said we can rule narnia together? are u just taking the mic from me? :cool: (i know british slang! yay!)
no I'm not reply Jadis hmmm... I think it would be nice to have someone in my castle with me so it won't seem so lonly *she walked to lions mane and bent down slightly and hugged him*

lions mane said:
diner time​

so, i have a question for u. who is this aslan that we can not speak of?
*looks directly into the eyes of jadis*
*she looked to lions mane*he's a lion that could end it for me but I know nothing else about him at the moment replyed Jadis

*looks down at plate of lasagna :p * ohh. i just though he was friend that did u wrong or something. after dinner can i have some chocolate cake? :)

Back