Narnia Merchandise

YES!! LOL. I've seen some watches that are not on ebay, either. Everytime someone posts a link up here from say...Christianbookstore.com or ummmm www.lionsmane.com I start to sweat and shake....more collectibles! ARGH! I'm on vacation now visiting some relatives and told them about my new collection. They just rolled their eyes. :rolleyes:

IceMaiden said:
YES!! LOL. I've seen some watches that are not on ebay, either. Everytime someone posts a link up here from say...Christianbookstore.com or ummmm www.lionsmane.com I start to sweat and shake....more collectibles! ARGH! I'm on vacation now visiting some relatives and told them about my new collection. They just rolled their eyes. :rolleyes:

People do that to me too! I just ignore them.

i get mixed feelings. i thin maybe 3 or 4 friends are okay with my narnia obsessions while the rest of them hate it. my parents arent to keen on it. i love it though and i talk to people on hear who understand where im coming from lol

sometimes they try and get me to spend more money *COUGH* ;)

My mom and dad are cool with it, but since I'm an adult, well they have to be. But my aunt and cousin were a different matter to begin with. All I did was tell them how bad I wanted to see the movie. They just looked at me with that incredulous expression as if to say, "Why?" But later my cousin saw part of it and kind of liked it and my aunt understood as well when she found out that it had Biblical parallels in it. I think I might take the DVD to my cousin's house one day, She hasn't seen the whole thing, I don't think. As for my aunt, she mispronounces it every time she tries to say it, LOL. Now she just says it's "that Chronicles movie".

always winter said:
i get mixed feelings. i thin maybe 3 or 4 friends are okay with my narnia obsessions while the rest of them hate it. my parents arent to keen on it. i love it though and i talk to people on hear who understand where im coming from lol

sometimes they try and get me to spend more money *COUGH* ;)

So ummmmmmmmmmm Meg I saw a couple of neat things on ebay that you MIGHT WANT TO BUY LOL. ( Narnia things of course) LOL

JK. I had to say it.

IceMaiden said:
So ummmmmmmmmmm Meg I saw a couple of neat things on ebay that you MIGHT WANT TO BUY LOL. ( Narnia things of course) LOL

JK. I had to say it.

HAR HAR too bad my credit card keeps getting denied now lol. whoever's watch i bid on is gonna be uber pissed at my delay

I can't wait to get back home on Saturday afternoon. I will have some Narnia stuff waiting for me in the mail. I'm sure my dad ( who's putting my mail in my house for me) is having a fit.

IceMaiden said:
I can't wait to get back home on Saturday afternoon. I will have some Narnia stuff waiting for me in the mail. I'm sure my dad ( who's putting my mail in my house for me) is having a fit.

i just got my narnia starter kit today i should go take a pic of that soon

Ahhhhh Meg there's this six foot tall cardboard wardrobe thing LOL that must have been used at the movie theatre. Pretty neat but it's so big it says pick up only.

I am still debating to get that snowglobe from the UK. I did however get a set of cards ( carta mundi) and got this interesting white witch playglobe thing from the UK. I also saw a cell phone stand holder thing from Hong Kong and a neat little cardboard set of Narnia keepsake wardrobe drawers with an address book from the UK. Is this ever going to end?

Should I get the snowglobe from the UK???

Decisions decisions.
cell.jpg

Check em out:

drawer.jpg

witch-1.jpg

wardrobe.jpg

Back