Narnia Merchandise

she-elfwarrior19 said:
How do you get the link to work, but your still logged out..on photobucket, of my narnia collection pics.

You mean how to make your photobucket album viewable to the public?

Who cares if there's only one new thing?! Other people might not have had a chance to view your album. Post the album link here!

IceMaiden said:

Who cares if there's only one new thing?! Other people might not have had a chance to view your album. Post the album link here!

i havent seen it :D

Yeah! SHE ELF come back here and post your link to photobucket!! We demand to see it, even those of us who have looked at your collection!!

IceMaiden said:
Yeah! SHE ELF come back here and post your link to photobucket!! We demand to see it, even those of us who have looked at your collection!!

hahaha you tell her!

p.s. whoa im a senior member and didnt even realize it lol

Last edited:
she-elfwarrior19 said:
IceMaiden said:
Yeah,i dont know how to do that.

when your logged in your album in the upper(all the way up past the blue bar) right hand corner there should be 2 links. one of them should read Account Option while the other it Logout. clikc account options and a little ways down itll ask Make It Public? with a yes or no box next to it. simply click the yes one :)

she-elfwarrior19 said:
Ok i did that, so now what do i do?:D Like just paste a link of it? or??

You could make your photobucket album a public account and just post the link so everyone can see the pictures. :D

she-elfwarrior19 said:

awesome!! i just bought that beaver mcdonalds set off of ebay! geez there's another style for a narnia calender? that's the third one ive seen lol i have one with movie images, icemaiden has an illustrated one similar to yours only in red with a different concept art image. geez, they make too much of each item :rolleyes:

~JadisTheWhiteWitch~ said:
awsome collections I made my own Narnia calendar :D

Yeah what pictures did you use? We want to see :). There are some different Narnia calenders...the one I have is just paintings, though, nothing from the movie itself. I want a calender with movie photos, darn it.

Aaron said:
Sorry but I didn't know were to put this...Please movie it if I put it in the Wrong place...

Anyways, I was thinking about Starting a Narnia Action figure collection...I just bought a Aslan one off Ebay and I was wonderin if there was any place you could get them and not have to buy them off the net....I haven't seen them in Wal-Mart or anything...Does anyone know where to get them?
In my town it bugs me to that I cant find narnia toys,e-bay shoul be the best place to get them but you can find any kind of toy at toys R us.

she-elfwarrior19 said:
Yea what can ya do? And ebay has great steals on items.
Glad you like my collections:)

A little off topic She Elf but what does that saying there mean near your signature, it looks as if it's in a Scandinavian language?

Back