Narnia Merchandise

always winter said:
yes you are, i'm glad im not alone :D in fact, i just made a photobucket to categorize my collection. i need to make some finishing adjustments tonight when i add in all my disney stuff.

That's great!!!!! What are we going to do when Prince Caspian comes out? :eek: More collecting.

PeterLover, my father was even angrier when he had seen all the LOTR stuff. Because I had all the Sideshow Weta stuff it took up the entire room, plus all those Toybiz figures in boxes and boxes. He just shook his head when he came over with my mom and saw all that stuff, and was like, I don't understand you. LOL.

It is indeed a lot! But I think most parents wonder why we love to collect so much. My mom loves all the packages and she can't wait to tell me when a new package has arrived and she is even more curious, what the figure looks like.
What do your parents say now about your Narnia collection IM?

IceMaiden said:
That's great!!!!! What are we going to do when Prince Caspian comes out? :eek: More collecting.

PeterLover, my father was even angrier when he had seen all the LOTR stuff. Because I had all the Sideshow Weta stuff it took up the entire room, plus all those Toybiz figures in boxes and boxes. He just shook his head when he came over with my mom and saw all that stuff, and was like, I don't understand you. LOL.

yea im probably going to be like you in the future :p ive been collecting stuff since i was little. beanie babies, pokemon cards, coins, clocks. the list goes on lol

man when caspian comes out? i'll have to get a room for all my narnia stuff lol

I love the pic of you and William;) Its too funny.
I use to collect a lot of things, right now im not sure hat i collect im not an avid collector like some of you:eek: I have a small collection of narnia movie items..im not sure what i really collect besides that right now. Maybe any socer stuff i guess.

she-elfwarrior19 said:
I love the pic of you and William;) Its too funny.
I use to collect a lot of things, right now im not sure hat i collect im not an avid collector like some of you:eek: I have a small collection of narnia movie items..im not sure what i really collect besides that right now. Maybe any socer stuff i guess.

haha thanks. its good to go through pahses of not collecting lol. i enjoy them because im slightly richer for the time being :p

always winter said:
yea im probably going to be like you in the future :p ive been collecting stuff since i was little. beanie babies, pokemon cards, coins, clocks. the list goes on lol

man when caspian comes out? i'll have to get a room for all my narnia stuff lol

I thought that was you in the picture with William LOL. You're very pretty.

I still have things I collected from the past. At one time, and this is no joke...I had like, 700 beanie babies. I gave them out for Halloween to kids instead of candy...one beanie baby per kid, and then the rest of them I donated to a children's charity. There's a closet full of Disney stuff in the NARNIA room. Don't laugh!!

IMG_1305.jpg

Your a disney fanatic! lol. I had many beanie babies too, but aswell i gave them away to a charity fund but kept some of my faves and some that were special to me.

wow IM (if i may call you that) thats is quite a lot! does it sadden you to have to stuff it in the closet like that? i always hate having to sacrifice my stuff to make room for more crap lol. it killed me just to clear out a shelf for my narnia action figures!

oh and thanks for the compliment of me being pretty :D
will and i would make a lovely couple...he just doesn't know it, that's all :p

i really hope i never get amnesia or anything like that because, i have three different photoshopped pictures so when i cant remember a bloody thing, im going to look at these pictures and become delusional lol

IceMaiden said:

Haha,I just told my parents I'm planning on starting collect Narnia stuff.At first they didn't mind very much,but then my dad asked me what kind of stuff I meant and I was like "Ah,you know...action figures,lion stuffies and such".And both mom and dad looked at me like I was some kind of freak,LOL :D I've been collecting things since I was like 3 years old,but they obviously thought I had stopped with that now :D My mom have always been telling me I'm like my dad,he collect things too ;)

IceMaiden said:
I saw this beanie baby lion at the store tonight, so I HAD to buy it, and received this little tiny 1.5 inch tall Aslan snowglobe from ebay.

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h191/MaidenofIce/IMG_1307.jpg
:eek: i think i know where that snowglobe is from and now i feel really mad ofr not buying it lol. they came free with a pack of batteries. i saw it in, i think best buy, but my mum was in a rush so i had to go and i was gonna buy it some other time. bleh, they probably dont have it anymore now :p

always winter said:
:eek: i think i know where that snowglobe is from and now i feel really mad ofr not buying it lol. they came free with a pack of batteries. i saw it in, i think best buy, but my mum was in a rush so i had to go and i was gonna buy it some other time. bleh, they probably dont have it anymore now :p

I am still in awe over your fantastic painting, Meg. If you had the extra time I'd commission you to create a unique Narnia painting for me!! ( Honestly. There's nothing more collectible or precious than a one of a kind piece of art. If you ever get the spare time and want some extra $$$ PM me)

When I posted on the Aslan fan section that I had gotten that little snowglobe on ebay, Timbalionguy pointed out that it came in a pack of batteries, and we must have been reading each other's minds, because I was at Alberton's grocery store before I read his post. I saw the pack of batteries there with the snowglobe right next to the checkout stand. I was sort of surprised to see that the person on ebay had sold it seperately like that, but then anything to make a buck, right?

So they still have it in select stores. I think I might buy it. :D

IceMaiden said:
I am still in awe over your fantastic painting, Meg. If you had the extra time I'd commission you to create a unique Narnia painting for me!! ( Honestly. There's nothing more collectible or precious than a one of a kind piece of art. If you ever get the spare time and want some extra $$$ PM me)

When I posted on the Aslan fan section that I had gotten that little snowglobe on ebay, Timbalionguy pointed out that it came in a pack of batteries, and we must have been reading each other's minds, because I was at Alberton's grocery store before I read his post. I saw the pack of batteries there with the snowglobe right next to the checkout stand. I was sort of surprised to see that the person on ebay had sold it seperately like that, but then anything to make a buck, right?

So they still have it in select stores. I think I might buy it. :D

batteries.jpg

i saw them at FYE today when buying the 2-disc narnia album. i musta looked crazy because i just shouted "oh man, THATS where i saw it."

aww the beavers are so cute! did you buy them online or in a store?

*edit* nevermind i answered my own question. shoulda look at all our threads before asking :p

Last edited:
LOL I always read posts really fast sometimes and don't always look at previous posts before asking questions. :D

I could have sworn that the seller had the little Mr Fox beanie with the Beavers but I guess not. I have no idea which animals got made into stuffed toys. Hasbro has a unicorn and beaver, and on the cardboard box thing it says " COLLECT THEM ALL." Well, two stuffed animals doesn't make much of a collection, so maybe they have more.

Back