Narnia Merchandise

Yes in fact I just did, and my experience has not been very good with people who have below 98%. It sounds strange, just that one half or one percent, but I'm not sure what it is...I just feel like when someone has 97%, the item either takes forever to get to you, or they don't receive payment. For example, I just bought a BUY IT NOW White Witch bookmark from a seller in Canada over a month ago, with a total of 2550 feedback, and 97% good feedback, and sent them a money order. I haven't heard a thing from them. I sent them some messages through ebay, and a couple of e mails. You would think for a thing as small as a bookmark it wouldn't be a problem.

Before that, I had done business with a seller of Lord of the Rings items, and their feedback was 97.5%. Well, they had these stupid automated responses telling you how to pay by Paypal, and I didn't have a Paypal account at the time, so I had to send a money order or a cashier's check, which they said in their auction was fine. The only thing was, every single time I tried to e mail them I got the darn automated response for Paypal. When I tried to call them, the 1 800 number put me on hold forever so I just had no idea where to send the money order!!

A week later, they put negative feedback for me, claiming I didn't pay in time so I did the same in response, stating that if they had taken the time to answer individual e mails rather than use bulk responses, they could have SENT ME the address so I COULD MAIL PAYMENT.

It looks like I'm also facing a fake person right now. I bought Treebeard and the ringbeares twilight almost two months ago. The person has sent me an e-mail in which she said it would take 4-6 weeks, before I would get it. The 9th week is almost over now :rolleyes:

Okay, I have a BIG Narnia collection of merc.

I have Susan and Lucy in the Narnia Figures
The Narnia 2-disc DVD
The Narnia Soundtrack
The Narnia book (all 7 in one)
The Narnia badge and keyring (Which I got free when i bought the DVD at the Disney shop)
Some Narnia stickers
The Narnia game on Nintendo DS
and lastly the Narnia game on Playstation 2... THE BEST GAME EVER!
Oh! And the Narnia Top Trumps
And the Narnia Movie Book!

Now, you can tell it is my favourite movie, eh? I LOVE it!

Last edited:
she-elfwarrior19 said:
Those are cool, i probably wouldnt have used them because you cant really keep them unless you plan on not using checks:) lol

Hehe good point, She Elf. I'd want to keep them...as collectibles.

she-elfwarrior19 said:
Im how is the statues coming?Have you chose a spot for them?

I don't have all the cash yet to pay for the Narnia wardrobe display cabinet I want, but I'm going to get a small corner display unit of glass and wood to put some of the smaller NECA statues in. I don't want to keep using my credit card for purchases, it's better to pay cash, and they often give you a discount if you do at the furniture store. I have a friend who might be able to get me a good deal on both, however. :D

IceMaiden said:
I don't have all the cash yet to pay for the Narnia wardrobe display cabinet I want, but I'm going to get a small corner display unit of glass and wood to put some of the smaller NECA statues in. I don't want to keep using my credit card for purchases, it's better to pay cash, and they often give you a discount if you do at the furniture store. I have a friend who might be able to get me a good deal on both, however. :D
yeah very true

Now I anxiously await for my big figure of Jadis to arrive, which I got off ebay for a lot less than the Disney site. The person selling it didn't have the certificate of authenticity or whatever, but who cares. It's unlikely that she made the statue herself LOL.

IceMaiden said:
Now I anxiously await for my big figure of Jadis to arrive, which I got off ebay for a lot less than the Disney site. The person selling it didn't have the certificate of authenticity or whatever, but who cares. It's unlikely that she made the statue herself LOL.
awsome will you post a pic of it on here when you get it? :D

Back