Narnia, Middle-Earth, and Star Wars

And Edmund? With whom should we compare him? We could compare Yoda also a bit with galadriel. Yoda felt the fear inside young Anakin and Galadriel saw the fellowship was going to break.

Wow, you've people made a lot of links since I last checked. Did you know that the guy who played Celeborn (Marton Csokas) was in Star Wars Ep. 2?

But we have one problem here.......The Frodo who told Sam to go home was the movie Frodo and not the book one. Because the Frodo in the books never told Sam to go home and the Gollum in the books never tried to set those two up against each other.
But it still is fun to compare all of them :D Maybe we should write a fanfiction about those three combined ;)

But we have one problem here.......The Frodo who told Sam to go home was the movie Frodo and not the book one. Because the Frodo in the books never told Sam to go home and the Gollum in the books never tried to set those two up against each other.
But it still is fun to compare all of them :D Maybe we should write a fanfiction about those three combined ;)

I bet not many people would read it though. Couldn't we compare both book and film versions of characters?

I'm envisioning the three of these combined...oh wow, crazy stuff.

One day a young man named, Steve, was sitting staring at a painting of a forest. Suddenly he was transported from our world to the forest moon of Endor, where the Gondorian Rangers were in desperate need of help...

Aravis.....I don't mind about combining books and movies ;)

Great idea Nikia!
The Gondorian rangers were in desperate need of help. Their steward, Denethor, had sent his oldest son Boromir on a mision. There were droids taking over.

Um , pretty sure I would read it. I think the beavers could be contemporaries of the shire folk. Just look at the similarities in their architecture.:D

There were droids taking over. But these were no ordinary droids. They were bigger, stronger, could move at great speeds through the forests. They were Uruk-Droids and they bore the mark of their ice queen.

The droids looked weird. Although they were Uruk-droids and were machines, they still look very col. Like they could turn you into ics. Their Queen was a serious threat for the Gondorians. Denethor was desperate and could use every help he could get. There was the ice queen on one side, but the evil eye of fire on the other side. And then there was another enemy. The evil dark Emperor.

Back