Narnia RPG

well, Its kinda hard to have all four kings and queens. Because the people decide where to conquer, how to conquer, and all other stuff like that. Now with four people that will get hard to do. It is possible.....but what if your plans are conflicting? you could pm each other and form stradigies. so, well I guess we could work that out. So i have decided to make Narnia and Narnia only playable with ONLY FOUR players.

when can we start? This is the most original idea yet! :D But, what exactly are the East Sea Islands? Aren't they in Dawn Treader....?

what about ramandu? couldn't he just be the ruler of all of the eastern sea islands, and not just his own island? or coriakin? if u figure out a ruler, i'll be him.

No YOU become the leader of the territories. YOU are the ruler. not the other people. YOU decide every thing for your terretories.

P.S. I will post population on the goals post.

Gaaah! I still can't find anything on East Sea Islands! Which book are they in... I've read them all excpet Magician's Nephew... :confused:

*prances around happily* I'm gonna rule! Yay!
*looks at goals for East Sea Islands* :eek: I just checked the main page after all this time. Lol

You will have control of Galma, Terbenthia, the seven Islands, and the Lone Islands. You have to conquer the other islands. and you have to get your peoples freedom from Narnia(by diplomacy or War it does not matter).

Last edited:
Back