National Treasure: Book of Secrets *NO SPOILERS*

Pirate Queen

Hey guys, This thread is here to discuss National Treasure: Book of Secrets. I just got back from watching the movie, and I thought it was really good, it was action packed, and funny. I won't say anymore about it until later, when everyone has gotten the chance to go see it.
Has anyone else got to go see it yet? If you have what did you think about it?

It's not out here yet, but I'm sooooo excited for it! It looks awesome :) Riley FTW.
And why do we always get things late here anyway? It annoys me! xD

^^ Agreed.

"Riley, are you crying?"
"Look...stairs."

"When will we get there? I'm hungry. This car smells weird."

Oh I got to see this movie on Friday! :D My brother took me (isn't he sweet?). Anyway, it's a great movie, and IMO might even be better than the first one (though I really like that one too!).
I can't wait to see it again with my whole family!!! :D

Oh, and it made 45million over the opening weekend!!

I saw it on opening night, sadly.

It was a whole lot funnier than the first. Action was pretty good in this movie (car chase scene, anyone?). I didn't understand why this movie got some poorer reviews, but then we got to the end. It was kind of stupid... I mean, come on- MORE redefining treasures? (I hope that didn't spoil anything)

The whole thing with Ben Gates in Buckingham Palace doing his accent thing to the security guard was hilarious.

It was a whole lot funnier than the first. Action was pretty good in this movie (car chase scene, anyone?). I didn't understand why this movie got some poorer reviews, but then we got to the end. It was kind of stupid... I mean, come on- MORE redefining treasures? (I hope that didn't spoil anything)

The whole thing with Ben Gates in Buckingham Palace doing his accent thing to the security guard was hilarious.

I agree w/ you on everything ;)

I loved it, but I didn't think it was as good as the first, although Riley was even CUTER :p and funnier in this one. The beginning was too rushed, especially with the Ben and Abigail thing; that was just random. I understand that the status of their relationship is supposed to parallel Ben's parents' in a way, but the establishment of it could've been done a lot better. But overall, it was a great movie. I would see it again!

Oh, and that final scene w/ Riley was PRICELESS :D

I totally agree with all of you! I also think that here is going to be a fourth because at the end when the President ask Ben about page 47 Ben says it's life changing or altering something like that. Ben in Buckingham Palace was HYSTERICAL and Riley was funny nonstop!

BTW Alambil and Travis I LOVE your siggy (the one with Riley)

I loved it as well i loved the kidnapping scene and there was some good lines in it too the bukingam palace scene was great and i can say anything cause its no spolers and it had some great lines

Somtime i will were this suit to a party i am invited to

My tax dollers at work coming to arrest me.

Back