Ninja RPG(based off Naruto)

ic-"I have no idea"Seiko said getting up.
"Today everyone we are meeting with all the teams in
Konaha that are Genin"Tadashi-sensei said motioning the three to follow him outside of the room. Outside were all the Genin of Konaha. "Uchiha Sasuke is here of course"Seiko asid going up to him. "So Uchiha ready for me in the
Chuunin Exams"Seiko said smirking. "Who are you?"Sasuke said turning around. "Tachikawa Seiko"Seiko stated. "Why are you talking to Sasuke-kun
like that?"Sakura said coming by. "Sakura...you have a crush on this baka?"Seiko laughed.

ooc-Baka means idoit or fool

"So Seiko you think you can beat me?"Sasuke said looking at her.
"Of course...."Naruto strtaed to shout. "WHY DOES EVERYONE WANT TO CHALLENGE SASUKE!?"he said shouting. "If you shut up Naruto-kun I'll treat you to ramen"Seiko smiled. Naruto smiled and stayed quiet. "OKay Naruto I'll see you at your place and Sasuke I'll beat you"Seiko said going back to Renoski. "See he's not all that is he?"Seiko said talking to Renoski.

Seiko pouted and Sakura came by. "DON'T CALL SASUKE A BAKA!"Sakura shouted at Seiko. "I can if I want"Seiko said not even looking at Sakura.
"YOU LITTLE!"Sakura said aiming at her face. Seiko dodged it and Sakura fell over.

"THis is all I wanted to see you guys for so you guys could meet the other Genin,well Training is on Wedenday so don't be late!"Tadashi-sensei said walking away. "Well In have to treat Naruto-kun...Bye Akira and Renoski-san!"
Seiko said coming by Naruto. "Come on lets go get some ramen!"Seiko said
pulling Naruto away. Naruto and Seiko were in the Ramen shop and talking while waiting for their food. "Here one Beef ramen and one shrimp rmen"the woman waiter asid giving them their bowls. "Yay!Ramen!"Naruto asid getting his chopsticks and strtaed to eat. "Don't eat so much Naruto-kun I'm ona low budget right now!"Seiko said laughing at Naruto and getting chopsticks.
Seiko started to eat slowly while Naruto was finishing 4 more bowls.

Last edited:
After Seiko and Naruto fihished their Ramen which was about 2 hours because of Naruto. "Naruto you emptyied all of my pocket money!"Seiko asid showing him her little frog pocket bag. "Sorry but if someones treating me you know how it is!I have to go,Bye Seiko-chan!"Naruto said running off.
"Bye Naruto-kun!"Seiko said running to her house.

ooc: well pretty much my character just met up with his team and now they broke apart to go their own ways. So my character has nothing to do.

ic: Renoski was at a river bank sitting under a willow, wishing he had something to do.

Kinjo was walking around after she was done with Ninja class she saw a boy by a whillow tree she came by him " why hello there what on earth are you doing?" she ask with a big smile to Renoski

ooc-The White Dragon isn't your ninja in the Sound Village?

ic-Seiko was in the village market looking at all the valuble Konaha items.

Back