Ninja RPG(based off Naruto)

Squeakyarcher said:
"Well I gotta go I see you around", he said getting up and headed toward the inner parts of the village.

" all right see ya" she said to him she wish there for a battle then she want in a big building

Squeakyarcher said:
Renoski stopped in his tracks, and turned around, "Hey do you know if there's anything good to do?"

she trun around before she went in " yea there is a battle going on with your Village and mine want to come?" she ask with abig smile

Seiko was trying to raise her speed by chasing her little dog Suka on the roofs of Konaha. "I'm catching up Suka!"Seiko asid running faster.

The White Dragon said:
" every well then lets go" she said to him going in the big building

Renoski follwoed her into a building which had a pretty large crowd of people. As they pushed their way to the front he was wondering who was fighting. "So whose fighting?"

Squeakyarcher said:
Renoski follwoed her into a building which had a pretty large crowd of people. As they pushed their way to the front he was wondering who was fighting. "So whose fighting?"

she look at him with a laugh " who do you think it is?" she askwalking in a big cicle the Men yelled out " and now is Kinjo and ....." the guy said

OOC: Okay I don't know whould fight her

"Oh........ok", he said with a smile as he watched on

ooc: Uh my Character, Rock Lee, Neji, Gaara, or some made up person you think of out of the top of your head. ;)

Squeakyarcher said:
"Oh........ok", he said with a smile as he watched on

ooc: Uh my Character, Rock Lee, Neji, Gaara, or some made up person you think of out of the top of your head. ;)

OOC: OKay it well be Rock Lee

it was between Kinjo and rock Lee the guy told them no puching no kicking Kinjo put her hands to getter but Rock Lee didn't know what she well do to him then she put them on the grand the greand shook then it crak and kncok him out.

OOC: okay you up have fun

Rock Lee got uo " I well never give up " he said to her " well we well see about that well we now" she said then she did some thing no one seen before then he was down again and the match was fish then she walk up to her new friend " well did you have fun?" she ask with a smile

Squeakyarcher said:
"Well I would have more fun if I was in the match, but yea I did", he said with a smile.

she just laugh " no you don't trus me you don't know what well happen but it up to you" she said with a big smile " well lets see what the others are doing" she said

Squeakyarcher said:
"Well I would like to face any one right now", he said.

" all right let me see if you can" she said walking to the Men then Came bake " all right you up have fun" she said with a laugh

OOC: what is going on with your IM?

Back