oh no..another..HIGH SCHOOL

Love_Punch

I know you've seen a bunch of these before. But since the other ones kinda died we might as well make another one! But this time is like boarding school instead of living with your parents. You're gonna have a roomate(you create your own roomate.) Also keep it PG..well Tsukyomi isn't here so we probably won't need this..lol.
You play ur roomates also.

Here are thee basics:

Name-
Age-
Roomate(pic of roomate also if wanted)-
Optional:
Bio-
Pic or Appearance-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's my profile-

Name: Jayleen
Bio: Jayleen likes to be called Jay instead of Jayleen. She's nice girl who hates preps. She doesn't stand for girls that think their all that. She'll even
fight them if she wants to. She has a little Teacup Chihuahua named Emo
amy-2.png
<---THATS REALLY ME! .
Pic:
Blackbear.JPG

Roomate: Boy Attracter!, Mika Tanaka:
junko_01.jpg

Last edited:
Do we play our roommate as well as our first character or do we just create the roommate...? :p

Name- Hailey (Pronounced Hah-lee) James
Age- 17
Roomate- Alisha Hamilton; Preppy blond whom Hailey hates.
hilary-duff-picture-6.jpg

Bio- Very kind, friendly with people she likes, smart and mature. Likes to look nice but is anything but a preppy show-off.
Pic or Appearance-
watson-phoenix.jpg

Name-Nikkie long
Age-17
Roomate(pic of roomate also if wanted)-need help on this one.
Optional:
Bio-she all ways around people but dosn't say any thing much then she use to she from Japan and she love to drew when she have time to.
Pic or Appearance-
po.142995.jpg

Last edited:
Do we play our roommate as well as our first character or do we just create the roommate...? :p

Name- Hailey (Pronounced Hah-lee) James
Age- 17
Roomate- Alisha Hamilton; Preppy blond whom Hailey hates.
hilary-duff-picture-6.jpg

Bio- Very kind, friendly with people she likes, smart and mature. Likes to look nice but is anything but a preppy show-off.
Pic or Appearance-
watson-phoenix.jpg
good question, yes you play ur roomate also

Name- Adrienne Thompson
Age- 17
Roomate(pic of roomate also if wanted)-http://s168.photobucket.com/albums/u173/miranda48240/? (Brittany) (preppy girl who REALLY doesn't like Rien)
Optional:
Bio-Adrienne, or Rien, is a music obsessed, writing and reading girl. She makes friends with much difficulty and hates talking to people who have already judged her. She writes her own music and sings, but she likes to play the acoustic guitar.
Pic or Appearance-
_-18.jpg

I'm in.. Cept now PLEASE don't start when I'm sleeping.. It's always me who falls behind.. *lol*

Name: Lux Lisbon
Roommate: Madeline Poe, a girl who's very shy and silent, but to Lux she's very nice.
swimfan_review.jpg

Bio: Lux comes from a quite normal family, cept her parents suddenly lost everything they loved, and they didn't want to lose Lux too, so they sent her to boarding school. She's not mad at her parents, nor worried. She just relaxes a lot, so she's nice, and she's smart too.
Pic:
Sarah-Carter-4.jpg

name- Heather Collins
roomate- lexi hamilton (heathers bestfriend)
age- 17
bio- popular beautiful and extreamly rich heather is the most popular girl at school and did i mention most beautiful
apperence-
megan-fox-picture-1.jpg

Name- Courtney Hamilton
age- 17
bio- heathers best friend
apperence-
raispred.jpg

WE shall start the RP..It takes place where everyone moves into their rooms with their rommates..

Jay sets her bags on her new bed. "Wow...this is weird living without mom.."
Her roomate Mika arrives with loads of bags. "Hey JayJay! Yay were roomies now!"Mika said hugging Jay. "Yay..EMo come here girl.."Jay got her little
teacup chihuahua out of her bag. "You got a dog! Yay!"Mika was a total air head...

I think I'll join this. ^-^ MUAHAHA! Can I be two guys? O_O lol

well here's the char...

Name: Joshua(Josh) Laine
Roomate: Shane Williams (Josh's best friend)
thm_phpIjVAdy.jpg

Bio: Josh is a pretty funny guy. He can sometimes be really emo though. He's always listening to music. He likes mainly screamo, hardcore, etc. He can play guitar and drums and can also scream (like screamo like in music duh lol).
Pic:
thm_phpBA968F-1.jpg

I'll probably add more in a few minutes.

Last edited:
ooc- lol

ic: Adrienne, or Rien, as she prefered to be called, was unpacking when the door opened. She spun, turning to see her roommate, the girl she'd be spending the rest of the year talking to.
Brittany had a look of disgust plastered on her face as she saw her roommates clothes and bedding. The black and pink skulls and broken hearts would clash with her rainbow bedding.

"I'm Rien," she said, holding out her hand.
"uh.. Charmed," Brittany replied, sneering at the offered hand.

Lux walked into her room. She saw a girl. "Well, hello there.." She reached out her hand. "I'm Lux. Nice to meet you." The girl slowly grabbed Lux's hand, and shook it. "I'm.. I'm Madeline.. Nice to meet you too."

Nikki got to her room she put down her bags on her bed.
" wow this so cool I can't wait to see who's my roomate is," she said unpacking her things,
her roomate came into the room with her blond hair pulled back.

she look at Nikki with a smile.
" Hi I'm Lilly what is yours,?" she ask putting her hand out to shake hers.

Nikki came over to her.
" I'm Narna glad to meet you," she said with a smile.

Last edited:
Jay sat on her bed while her roomate left for her date. "Wow she gets a lotta
guys..."Jay said turning on the tv while laying on the bed.

heather passed jays dorm room and heathers was next door she opened the door she saw a large window with pink and lime green drapes two closets two desks a large flat screen tv and a pink fluffy arm chair and a green fluffy arm chair the room was compleatly pink and green "good they set up the room right" heather said droppping her louis vuitton luggage on the pink rug

"Listen. Don't touch my stuff. And don't talk to me in public. I don't need my friends see you talking to me. It'll ruin my reputation."

"Fine. Not like I'd want to talk to you anyway," Rien said, grabbing her guitar case and leaving.

Back