oh no..another..HIGH SCHOOL

no she really said it. like OH EM GEE. [: fosho she did.

ic: "wow so do you go to shows and stuff? im surprised i haven't seen you before."

ooc - lol ok... btw we don't actually live in the same area that the school is in... its kinda like a boarding school i guess o_O like you live at the school and stuff so uh yeah but ummm er Shane and Josh are from Kentucky so you can just so happen to be from Kentucky too if you want =] lmao

ooc - lol ok... btw we don't actually live in the same area that the school is in... its kinda like a boarding school i guess o_O like you live at the school and stuff so uh yeah but ummm er Shane and Josh are from Kentucky so you can just so happen to be from Kentucky too if you want =] lmao

ooc: i knew that but i was thinking that they are aloud of campus?
O____O idk since ive never been to a boarding school. haha

ooc: okay scratch that, then.

"well what are your favorite bands?"
:D

ooc: better?

ooc - lol yeah i guess... except i don't know that many like screamo bands or anything because none of my friends will ever tell me about good screamo bands -_-

ic - "Alesana is probably my most favorite. I also like underOATH, As Cities Burn, and a bunch of other bands."

ooc - lol yeah i guess... except i don't know that many like screamo bands or anything because none of my friends will ever tell me about good screamo bands -_-

ic - "Alesana is probably my most favorite. I also like underOATH, As Cities Burn, and a bunch of other bands."

ooc: BABY CAKES! ill tell you of plenty! [[[:

ic: Mollie smiled. "ahhh. you have great taste in music. just like me" she laughed.

"Oh, so you're high matinance," she teased.

ooc - lol sorry X]

ic - He smiled laughing like ish kinda yeah idk o.o "No, not that I know of. I guess I'm just looking for the right girl."

ooc: BABY CAKES! ill tell you of plenty! [[[:

ic: Mollie smiled. "ahhh. you have great taste in music. just like me" she laughed.

ooc - O_O HAHAHA! YAY!!!! ^-^

ic - Shane laughed. "That's cool."

She grinned. "Well, what's she like? Maybe I could help..."

ooc - HAHAHAH! o.o you should seriously say that if a guy ever says that to you X]

ic - "I...I'm not exactly sure. I guess I'll know when I find her." He laughed.

ooc: [[[: ahh i cant think of anything to say *_____*

ic: Mollie smiled????

ooc: help me out here, talk. O_O

ooc - lol ppl post too fast o.o even my uber fast typing can't keep up lol

ic - "Soo...um yeah..." He laughed.

Last edited:
wow im ruining this she thought. Mollie reached for her cafe mocha, but instead, tipped it over. it went every where.

ooc: i had to add some excitement. [:

Back