One Thing You Learned Today

I learned that just because books show up as available at the two most major bookstores (online sites) does NOT mean the store has them. I drove 60 miles one way to try and get three different books today.

When one store didn't have them on hand I went to other one, only to find out they didn't either. Each however told me "we can order them online for you however."

UGH! If that's what I had wanted I could have stayed home, saved gas, time, and wear and tear on my vehicle. So from now on I'm strictly only getting by books from online and save myself the hassle, heartache, and grief.

REMEMBER, JUST BECAUSE IT SAYS THE STORE HAS IT ON HAND DOESN'T MAKE IT NECESSARILY SO. *LESSON LEARNED*

I learned that just because books show up as available at the two most major bookstores (online sites) does NOT mean the store has them. I drove 60 miles one way to try and get three different books today.

When one store didn't have them on hand I went to other one, only to find out they didn't either. Each however told me "we can order them online for you however."

UGH! If that's what I had wanted I could have stayed home, saved gas, time, and wear and tear on my vehicle. So from now on I'm strictly only getting by books from online and save myself the hassle, heartache, and grief.

REMEMBER, JUST BECAUSE IT SAYS THE STORE HAS IT ON HAND DOESN'T MAKE IT NECESSARILY SO. *LESSON LEARNED*
Oh, gotta hate that. They did the same with my Oz books, ends up they did have soem but didn't want to bother to get them :p fiund them myself...

Today I learned that you shouldn't just try to get through rough times, act strong and tuck all of your real emotions away inside. Instead you should trust others, friends or family, to help you through it. Because keeping it all tucked away is just going make the emotions "snow ball" as I like to put, or basically just keep on getting stronger and stronger until you have to just let them out. That's why people always say to cry when you need to because if you don't things will just get worse.

My doggie makes really weird noises if you listen to her long enough, she sleeps 18-20 hours a day, and my other dog smells like grass... I think... Well, that's three things...

I know the problem. I don't have a car available anymore so i can't even travel that far but I won't do it anyway.

One thing I learned not today but a while back: never trust the traffic over here

Back