Peter Pan

Gentle Voice

okay I don't know if this well work out or not but here it gose you all know about Peter Pan right cool well this time Wendy gose back to Never land but she not 10 she about in her teens now and the rest of the crew and there is a new elven name Sith he is Captain Hook's brother and well he is crezyer then Hook was.

Sith Hook-
Wendy Darling-me
John Darling -
Ben Darlining-
Lost Boys-GeNtle SuSaN-tomberwolf
Peter Pan-Spare Oomian
Tinkbell-Pollywannabe

Last edited:
OOC: we can start now

Once there was a boy who meet a girl name Wendy Derlan well years past and now all the childen are in their teens and Wend have a boy friend name Josh. One dad Wendy was Day dreaming about Never Land and Peter"Oh Peter I do wish you where here," she said with a sigh Josh was watching her day dream.

Peter was laying on a cloud. He played his flute(is it a flute?) and stopped suddenly. He thought, "I wonder what Wendy's doing?" He suddenly got an idea. He flew off to find Tink.

Wendy was still by the window watching the clouds go by it was a great day out the sun was up and the childen was playing.
John and little Ben on is now nine came up to her watching the clouse go by wishing the same thing as her.

Back