Pirates Of The Caribbean - At World's End

Yeah he's alive...with a starfish on the side of his head.

"Well, I haven't really got the time to clean up, I have to go as soon as possible." Elizabeth mutters, playing with the sleeve of her ripped up shirt.

by the way..we should make it sound like she just got back from the sea from the 2nd movie right?? lol

oh and I have to go for maybe 15 minutes.. so I'll be back

"But, Elizabeth, you've been gone for months!" Swann says, almost hysterically. "At least you can tell me what's been going on. You haven't been anywhere near that pirate again, have you? Please tell me you haven't, darling! They're near through the process of sealing my arrest for smuggling you out of the town. The least I can do is make sure you won't be seen, or you'll end up back in a prison cell!"

CaptainJackSparrow said:
"But, Elizabeth, you've been gone for months!" Swann says, almost hysterically. "At least you can tell me what's been going on. You haven't been anywhere near that pirate again, have you? Please tell me you haven't, darling! They're near through the process of sealing my arrest for smuggling you out of the town. The least I can do is make sure you won't be seen, or you'll end up back in a prison cell!"
Elizabeth looks up from her hands,which are covered in dirt and have scratches onthem. "Oh do you mean Captain Jack?" she blurts out, automatically wishing she didn't. She decides just to come out with it. "Well, well you see father, we got caught up with DavyJonesandthishugesquidhaditoutforus,butitturnsoutthathewasafterJackandwehadtoleavehim. "she says all at one time, making it sound like one long word. She takes a deep breath, then starts again. "I'm sorry I had to, and now....well now I have to go with the crew...and find...Captain Jack." she finishes, avoiding her father's eyes.

.:~NikkitaTheJust~:. said:
Elizabeth looks up from her hands,which are covered in dirt and have scratches onthem. "Oh do you mean Captain Jack?" she blurts out, automatically wishing she didn't. She decides just to come out with it. "Well, well you see father, we got caught up with DavyJonesandthishugesquidhaditoutforus,butitturnsoutthathewasafterJackandwehadtoleavehim. "she says all at one time, making it sound like one long word. She takes a deep breath, then starts again. "I'm sorry I had to, and now....well now I have to go with the crew...and find...Captain Jack." she finishes, avoiding her father's eyes.
Swann's eyes are glued to his daughter's, panicked and confused. "It sounds like you've been doing a lot," he laughs, but the light moment is gone as quickly as it came. "Elizabeth, this is serious, you mustn't--Mr. Turner, there you are! What has been going on?"

Protofan said:
OOC-Me? Or Will?...Confuzzling...
Sorry, meant Will.

Yeah, you could do a meanwhile thing, narnia+north, whatever you like. You can put what Jack is doing and where he is, etc. if he's mentioned or whenever you think it's a good time to do it.

Yeah, EFC is supposed to go...this is the part that's kind of confusing about role playing...

Since EFC isn' going, i'll go.

Meanwhile...

"I need rum!" Jack said when he reached the shore. "Why is the rum always gone? First she burned it and now Will has me blow it up!"

narnia+north said:
Since EFC isn' going, i'll go.

Meanwhile...

"I need rum!" Jack said when he reached the shore. "Why is the rum always gone? First she burned it and now Will has me blow it up!"
sorry bought that...

so whats going on?

Back