Pirates Of The Caribbean - At World's End

Well, Elizabeth met her dad and now it was will's turn to talk, but you never did. So I did one of those meanwhile thingys for Jack. And now office just told me (at least i think it was me) to give him all the rum.

Can I still be Ragetti? He's so funny. WAIT I'M A GIRL NOT A GUY!!
This is kinda funny.....all the girls except Nikitta playing guys.

I know. I've seen it twice, possibly my thir time tonight. Dunno. My Dad, my brother and I might go to the drive in. Depends.

Protofan said:
OOC-EFC will be gone for 12 days so can I take Will over?
Go ahead. Whoever wants to take over is fine, cause I now that I think about it, I don't think Will's father will be in it much.

So, let's stick with the meanwhile thing. Jack is on an island, and then Barbossa's ship should be docked on the island and so they're in the same scene, but Barbossa and the crew doesn't know he's on the island. The crew's getting off onto the island cause the creepy dark-skinned lady told them there was something there they neded, and that happened to be the place where the Cragon spit out Jack. Will and Elizabeth are back in their homeland to assure Governor Swann what they're about to do, and they're there to take him back to Barbossa's crew and find whatever they need to find in order to go to the world's end. They need Governor Swann because he's very good with symbology. Symbols and riddles are written on this sheet of paper that the dark-skinned woman gave them, and they need to solve them to get what they need. So for right now we're on the island. Does that sound all right?

Last edited:
Protofan said:
That's what I was thinking...So what post do you need will?
Uhh...we don't need him yet. After this whole meanwhile thing is done, we'll revert back to the place where Elizabeth and Will are with Governor Swann. What's the name of that town, anyway?

Yeah!! Ragetti Rocks.
"It's the Bible! You get credit for tryin!'
"That's a lie and it's an offense against ~points up~"

"Good thing I have my hat back!" Jack said trying to make the mood lighter. He was walking around the island for at least a couple of hours.

"I guess I'll be sleeping with you buddy," Jack said to a parrot.

Back