Polly Plummer

well one of the Rosso twins would be perfect for the part, but they'll probablt be too old by the time they film it, IF they do

they're two Brittish, blonde twins, but they were born in 1994 so they might be too old they're both really pretty and they really look like how I picture Polly

WEB_Milly%20and%20Becky%20Rossa.jpg
rosso1.JPG
3.JPG
1.jpg

They look a little....airheaded. I'm sorry, but that's how they look to me. And the way they talk would get on my nerves.

polly should be someone who can be smart, mature, and wise for her age. I always thought Polly was the one who was like Susan; she had a good head on her shoulders and was mature for her age. Those girls would be awful.

Yeah, they may "look" it, but something about them, I dunno, they just scream more of a " Sweet Valley Twins" feal than Narnia.

However, the picture you posted Jill-Pole-Wanabe, that "looks" and "seems" like Polly.

they're two Brittish, blonde twins, but they were born in 1994 so they might be too old they're both really pretty and they really look like how I picture Polly

WEB_Milly%20and%20Becky%20Rossa.jpg
rosso1.JPG
3.JPG
1.jpg

They are too girly. I think Polly should have a more rugged or tomboyish appearance. And they talk like disney kiddies!!!

Last edited:
Oh... I hope this thread doent die.

Som people say Dakota Blue Richards could be her but I think shes way too old.

View attachment 6103

I'm def a fan of DBR for Polly (probably the similarities between Lyra from His Dark Materials and Polly; though I think Philip Pullman would go ballistic if his Lyra starred in a Narnia film, haha) - but you're right, she is much too old. They'd have to film it now while she is young-ish looking. I think she's currently 14, but in my opinion looks a bit young.

Back