Rate the Profile Picture Above You II

Playing a windchime.:p Its from the song "Words",and his expressions are hilarious.:p

10, no, they were pretty huge so they were kind of expensive ;) but they were great, one was like this big gong and it made a really deep sound :D

10 I hadn't been there in forever, it was a lot of fun

we got to eat at this restaurant and sit at the counter because there were no tables, I've always wanted to do that :D

10 that wasn't in Texas, that was in Ohio ;)

I'll be fine with not going to Texas again for a while, it's too hot there for me ;) :D

10 ohhh I have to admit that those aren't my favorite kind of accents ;) I prefer something like British and Irish ;) :D :p

Haha,I didn't like them so much at first,but Mike (Monkees)'s accent is Texas,so they really grew on me.:D
But yeah,British is my favorite..I hear anything UK and I melt.:p

Its a little annoying how I react to it though..If a cashier in a store has a British accent I stare at them for ages before I'm able to respond.:eek: :p

10 we were in some restaurant once and the waitress had a really cool accent, we had fish ask her what her accent was (fish is good at that ;)) and she said she was Scottish, that's always really cool ;) :D

Back