Rate the Profile Picture Above You II

9,I didn't know anybody but the Doctor could do that!:eek:

I always did wonder what happened to his companions......

9,well,she was given to the doctor by the guardian.:DHe didn't exactly like that so much,and she was one of the most sarcastic companions.:pShe's one of few aliens to travel with him.

10,yes,she was a princess of a small country,and her father's body was taken over by the master.I think that was the reason she traveled with the doctor.:DTo defeat the master.

10,the master is the doctor's worse enemy.Ever.He can regenerate as well,because all timelords can regenerate.:DHe just hates the doctor sooo much he always seems to appear and cause chaos.:DAlthough he is evil,I don't want him to die anytime soon.

EDIT: GG,i didn't know that!Now,you see,i'm not all-smart.:D

Last edited:
9,oh okay..I've never seen an episode with him to my recollection.:cool:

So,what happens to the Doctor's companions who can't regenerate?Do they die like Adric?:(

10,well,some are just brought back to earth.I can't remember how all of them left,but most were just taken back home.

10, that sounds like a challenge to me :p

Susan left to get Married I'm pretty sure
from what I gather Ian and Barbara left of their own accord (and we pretend that they got married :D)
don't know about Stephen or Dodo
Sarah Kingdom is in there somewhere and she died
Ben and Polly left of their own accord at the same time (and we pretend they got married too :D)
Victoria left by her own choice (I listened to that episode, really cute)
Jamie and Zoe had their memories wiped and were put back where they came from :(
I guess Liz and Jo left on their own too
Sarah Jane accidentally got left behind
Harry chose to leave
Leela... I know she ended up on Gallifrey somehow...
don't know about Romana
Adric Died
Nyssa left to help out at the space station Terminus
Tegan finally left on her own after wanting to for a long time *rolls eyes*
Turlough left because his planet thought his whole family were convicted criminals, not to mention he had to help his people who were left on that planet as the volcano was exploding... :p
Don't know about Mel, Peri or Ace
Grace stayed on her own, and she asked the Doctor to stay with her but he didn't want to
Rose *does not do spoilers*
Martha left to save the world :p
Donna *does not do spoilers*

10 it takes practice, not to mention I've made several banner series and a video with all ten, and I'm working on another video right now ;)

Back