Rate the Profile Picture Above You II

10 I'm glad you like them ;) those were just google images, I might be able to find some other ones sometime

:eek: I just went on google images and found some good ones of Laura & Almanzo..and one of Mary & Adam.:D
Here10

Haha,I store all my pictures from my fandoms in my PB..I used to keep them on the desktop but I got too many and I started losing some anyway.:rolleyes: :p

I'm thinking about maybe making some Village graphics.:D I watched the movie again yesterday.:D

10,I probably will as soon as I decide which pictures to use....
I loved it again this time.:D Although I still wish they'd made the movie just a bit longer.(Why didn't they tell us whether Lucius lived or not?:rolleyes:)

10,I probably will as soon as I decide which pictures to use....
I loved it again this time.:D Although I still wish they'd made the movie just a bit longer.(Why didn't they tell us whether Lucius lived or not?)

10, I love it every time, but it's scarier if you wait longer before you see it again ;)

(We can assume he lived, they would have told us if he died, or that's what we can tell ourselves)
;) :D

10,I wanted to see it again because I'm seeing every movie I liked the first time again so if its as good that time I'm buying it on DVD (Amazon is having a big sale,and Barnes and Noble everything is 50% off.:D).
So I'm bought it,and Superman Returns,and National Treasure 2.:D

Yeah,I made up in my head this little story about what happened after the film ended.
He lives and dances with Ivy at their wedding.:D.
I really wanted that part to be in the film though.

I don't like when stories leave you hanging..its like when I was a kid and read "The Lady Or the Tiger".:rolleyes:

10 yeah that is annoying, I don't like it when everything is entirely spelled out so you can't imagine anything either, but it is really annoying when it just doesn't tell you what happened :rolleyes:

10 the Series of Unfortunate Events book series is one that didn't have nearly enough information at the end :rolleyes:

and the HP series (in my opinion) had somewhat too much

10 SoUE is good (okay, it can be depressing but Lemony Snicket is funny)

HP is good to a certain point... :D

Its Mary & Adam from Little House on The Prairie.:D They're my favorite couple in there..I actually like them better than Laura & Almanzo who I love.:p

I have way too many OTPs.:rolleyes: :p

Back