Rate the Profile Picture Above You II

yes it tells too much about me that the three pictures I chose didn't entirely show his face, I love those kind of pictures ;)

9,me too..and the ones that only show half of someone's face.:p

What do you think of the coloring of mine?Too dark?Too bright?I was trying a new tutorial.:p

9,me too..and the ones that only show half of someone's face.:p

What do you think of the coloring of mine?Too dark?Too bright?I was trying a new tutorial.

I think it's just the right mix, if I was on my other computer it would be perfect ;)

I feel in a very Matt Smith mood right now and would have a banner and an avatar with the new pictures if it wasn't so spoiler filled ;) I was finally watching the movie we have with him, not to mention seeing his new outfit and I'm watching an interview with him right now :D

We were watching The Ruby in the Smoke which is a mystery movie with Billie Piper (who was Rose with Christopher Eccelston and David Tennant ;)) he's the best character in it and I hear the second movie isn't as good but he's great :D

I was reading this whole article thing about people's opinions on the new outfit and I liked this part :p
But Andrew Groves, course director for fashion at the University of Westminster, thinks the get-up is very unflattering.
"It seems a curiously British idea to make the lead character in a prime time TV show look purposely and perversely less attractive than they actually are," says Mr Groves.

:p

9,rotfl!:p
Actually I usually love the doctor's clothes.:D Always reminds me of Micky from The Monkees who had a "fearless sense of fashion".:p

9,rotfl!:p
Actually I usually love the doctor's clothes. Always reminds me of Micky from The Monkees who had a "fearless sense of fashion".

10 yes that is the Doctor ;) I think with Chris and David they were trying to be a little more toned down since they were just starting the series again but now they have a little more freedom to do something very odd ;)

9,it's fun though.:p

I have a new icon but I have to wait untill I get on my laptop to use it...the files too large so I have to resize it.:rolleyes:

10 it certainly is :D

thankfully I have the same graphic program (photoplus) on all three computers that I usually use the only problem is that one of them has a newer version than the others and it has different stuff ;) :rolleyes: I can't wait to see your new icon :p

Back